Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hand

hand

I did not like the hand, the update👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Hi I agree. There is a similar thread on the Suggestions page. My theory is that it is easier to program for two pieces you need to be together (two lightening pieces) to be one block off from each other so players will use the new hand. The other swap booster gave us too much flexibility I think. Oh well.

I don’t have this hand (or glove as I’ve seen). I got the update where they added all the vouchers or special fish - was this in an additional update? If it was, I just might not update.

Hi. The glove or hand shows up when you are playing a level. It is on the side where the boosters are. It took the place of the switch booster. The icon is a blue glove. It should have come with the one update I got everything all at once. If you still hav the switch booster tho don't change anything!

I'm deferring the update (although at some point the game will make me). This sucks, the tile swapper was my favorite tool.

Looks like in general things are getting worse - first the Treasure Hunts were replaced with the much inferior Captain Swift and now this :-(

The seahorse and its unavailability in the repeat levels once you finish the game is something that deserves its own rant, which I'll post tomorrow separately. It's a huge disadvantage in tournaments for players who "finished" the game.

Can you explain how it works? When I touch it and a tile, it lights up three surrounding tiles. What do you do with that? I'm confused...

PLEASE GET RID OF THE HAND!!
    It's useless. Bring back the swap.

OK, I think I have the update that will give me the glove. I am not going to update it and hope it won’t make me. But for those who did, do you lose the swap pieces you already have or does it transfer over. When the torpedo was new, we got 3. Do we get 3 of the glove when we update? Does it work like the swap and pause a timed game? That’s my main concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    OK, I think I have the update that will give me the glove. I am not going to update it and hope it won’t make me. But for those who did, do you lose the swap pieces you already have or does it transfer over. When the torpedo was new, we got 3. Do we get 3 of the glove when we update? Does it work like the swap and pause a timed game? That’s my main concern.
    We do not loose the swaps we already have. We get the 3 free gloves once we use our last swap tool. I do not know if it pause a timed game but I would think so.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Aha, so the glove doesn't replace swaps unless you run out of them?

Wish I knew this last week, I used like 10 of them because I was afraid I'd loose them with the update. If I knew this, I'd use then more sparingly.

I hope that Playrix will get their act together and address all the gameplay issues that recently popped up with the changes. I think they're quite well documented here on the forum and I'll be happy to provide more details/observations (e.g. on the steeply increasing cost of stars for the latest aquariums without providing more expensive decorations, which results in a lot of clutter :-)