Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 07.06 New Update is OUT!

Thank you Playtrix for making the creek water move and the windmill

I spoke to Amazon and the KINDLE update should be "rolling out soon" if no issues. So maybe tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I spoke to Amazon and the KINDLE update should be "rolling out soon" if no issues. So maybe tomorrow..
    Thanks for the info, score!
    Tomorrow, fingers crossed!

WHERE and / or WHAT are the new town expansions?

Thanks for the info on kindle Score, was starting to wonder if we would ever get it.

Hey, guys!

I'm happy to inform you that the Amazon update is out!

Thank you once again for your continued patience! Please share your feedback with us

Regards,
    Anna

Thanks, Anna!

I do like the island tab in barn and the moving water in the creek!
    Don't like that it takes 3 days to complete land expansions.

Have a relaxing weekend

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the Senior Project Manager ought to kick the test team? They don't seem capable of identifying issues before each release which leaves players confused, frustrated, mad as hell (missing houses and scant compensation), and means patches and fixes have to be issued at top speed. I'm sorry but if I were in charge I'd be embarrassed by the constant mistakes/bugs - once is forgivable but multiple times is unacceptable and shows extreme lack of regard for their players.

Also, what do beta players do? If they identify problems are they fixed before general release?

Sorry - I guess I'm in one of 'those' moods today. (Might make a bear as that usually helps!)

Sorry I’m going to be blunt! Timer on reserved task is great but it does not solve the underlying issue that most of your players are asking! It’s so plain and simple. People don’t like their reserved task taken away. You still have players able to START/DUMP a “reserved task.” Easily taken by another player. I just do not understand how playrix doesn’t understand English! Do you call it fair play if people are taking players reserved task deliberately! Its no longer a fun game when there are specific players going to different coops to just piss of people to take players reserved task. Can playrix solve such a simple problem? I guess not! The timer should also include having the dump/start buttons removed and only the leader will have the buttons available and the dump button will be available to the player who has started the task. I just wonder if this is a scheme because people are more happy to voice out their complaints than be happy with a game that doesn’t have issues. With that, it’s easier to get bored of a game that doesn’t have issues. So funny!

Here, here. I have also raised this in the wish list. Moderator made a comment, so hold this page you never know something may be done. I asked for a message to advise that a reserved task has been dumped/started (or whatever) by another player to go to the person reserving it initially. The moderator suggested it appeared in the chat for all to see. Name and shame should hopefully deter the culprit.