Thread: Much more difficult since the coin safe addtion

Much more difficult since the coin safe addtion

I've been playing for quite awhile. Currently at level 677. Previously I could get some levels in one or two attempts, but now that seems impossible. All levels since the addition of the coin safe seem impossible without using coins. I have used coins sometimes but now need them to finish almost every level. I have enjoyed the game but it has become too expensive and too frustrating. I'll probably give up once all my coins are gone. Has anyone else noticed this increase in difficulty?

I enjoy gardenscapes but I find the levels on homescapes so difficult I don’t really enjoy it at all. Days and days to beat each level. I use every booster I have, spend coins for more moves, it’s still not enough. I can’t keep spending money when it’s so rigged against us. Since I can never earn stars, I can never move ahead. I’m not sure if they bothered beta testing any of this or they just figure we’ll endlessly spend money for zero return, but somebody at Playrix needs to do a sanity check. This is not fun at all.

Both Homescapes and Gardenscapes are rigged against the player to force you to spend money, which I refuse to do.

I've been trying to beat levels to earn holiday decorations, have played 75 to 100 times and can't beat a level on either game.

These games could be fun but it's not fun nor enjoyable in the least when it's impossible to beat a level or it takes months to do so!

I'm going to uninstall the games and steer everyone I know to not download them if they're looking for a little relaxing fun. There are other games from different companies that can provide that.

It's a shame, because the idea is great! Just not worth the time or aggravation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay_Rock View Post
    I enjoy gardenscapes but I find the levels on homescapes so difficult I don’t really enjoy it at all. Days and days to beat each level. I use every booster I have, spend coins for more moves, it’s still not enough. I can’t keep spending money when it’s so rigged against us. Since I can never earn stars, I can never move ahead. I’m not sure if they bothered beta testing any of this or they just figure we’ll endlessly spend money for zero return, but somebody at Playrix needs to do a sanity check. This is not fun at all.
    I agree. Tried the Christmas decoration campaign. Failed the first three tries within the campaign section, then went for the normal levels to collect tickets for every cleared one. Lost 5 lives without getting even close to finishing. There has to be some sense to this game, but as of yet I fail to see it :-D