Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Inflatable Sheep Decoration

  1. #1
    William Shannon
    Guest

    Inflatable Sheep Decoration

    The only farm animal that’s not an inflatable decoration is the sheep. They have cow, chicken, pig, bee. No sheep.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by William Shannon View Post
    The only farm animal that’s not an inflatable decoration is the sheep. They have cow, chicken, pig, bee. No sheep.
    There are sheep, I have them. They were introduced in 2016 The bee came along a little later

  3. #3
    William Shannon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    There are sheep, I have them. They were introduced in 2016 The bee came along a little later
    I don’t see them in the list.

  4. #4
    Gold Member Amoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by William Shannon View Post
    I don’t see them in the list.
    Here you go!



    Fair chance they'll re-appear for this year's Harvest event.

  5. #5
    They better.. I have inflatable needs only they can fulfil.

  6. #6
    Moderator Nevada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Southeast England, UK
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    They better.. I have inflatable needs only they can fulfil.
    I didn't realise you were Welsh.

    **Absolutely zero offence intended to any Welsh people!!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

    ”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I didn't realise you were Welsh.

    **Absolutely zero offence intended to any Welsh people!!
    Hahahahaha! Cheeky monkey

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    105
    Nevada - I nearly choked on my drink (never waste food or drink spitting it out - would rather choke to death!) You are a very bad girl!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •