Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Leaders & The New “Reservation Status” Option. To Demote Or Not Demote?

Curiouser and curiouser!

The six hours limit does not seem to work. At least on iPad, the real limit is 12 hours as before.

Hello,

To Sadie the Goat:

I got an email from Developers saying 6 hours time limit on reservations. Not sure if its even the same everywhere??I would
    hope so.

Hope this helps, Deb

I got the in-game email telling me it's 6 hours also, but when I checked the Township Mobile's FB page, it changed back to 12 hours limit, and Township Mobile answer Pat Martinez's complaint as follows:
    "Township Mobile: Dear Pat Martinez, the statement above was not entirely correct — it is possible to reserve one task for 12 hours in the game. Thank you so much for pointing this out. We've already made the necessary changes to the text."

So it might be 12 hours limit for reserved task.

The ingame news have been changed from 6 hours back to the real 12 hours as well.

It would be nice if they would just allow the leaders to set a time limit.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Ok, so it sounds like if a player reserves a task and the reserve time limit expires (previously after 12 hours - now apparently will be 6 hours is FB is to be trusted), that same player will not be able to reserve that task again for 3 hours.

MY QUESTION: If Player A reserves a task and the reserve time limit expires, can Player A still take the task without a time penalty? Do they only lose the ability to re-reserve the task for 3 hours but still retain the ability to start the task OR is that task completely grayed out for them?

It sounds like Sadie's workaround involved her overriding a player's reserve before the timer ran out. Then she withdrew her reserve so that the original player could re-reserve the task...Has anyone had a member of their co-op let their reserve expire? We are a small-ish co-op and sometimes people will reserve production or island tasks before they go to bed and pick it up in the morning. If the new reserve system is only for 6 hours, I can imagine people would be at risk for having their reserves time out before they get to the task in the morning. If the task will then be completely unavailable to them for 3 hours after their reserve times out, I want to be able to warn my co-op mates. We may just have to stop using the reserve feature and go back to using chat for our reserves.

Really wish Playrix would give us the option to customize the timer!!
    Hi Kitty.

I experimented with this today - reserved a task this morning and let it expire. At the moment it's saying I can't re-reserve it for another hour or so, but I can still start it. If I click on start it just goes to the usual "are you sure you want to take this task?" box.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Hi Kitty.

I experimented with this today - reserved a task this morning and let it expire. At the moment it's saying I can't re-reserve it for another hour or so, but I can still start it. If I click on start it just goes to the usual "are you sure you want to take this task?" box.
    Thank you very much for testing this out and reporting your findings JJay!!