Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaders & The New “Reservation Status” Option. To Demote Or Not Demote?

Veganville, I tested this out. You are able to reserve a task, then unreserve it and immediately reserve another task. I’m assuming the three hr penalty is on reserving a task and then canceling the reserve and then trying to reserve the same exact task. I will be try this as well in a few min. I’ll tell you if this isn’t the case. Lol!

Thank you all for the info.

Pink - I just noticed the tapping on the avatar. Not everyone in my co-op is updated, ugh.

I had a member doing a crafting task and he was about to have his reservation expire (12 hours isn’t enough time, i think it should be 24) and the penalty would have cost him all the work. So I re-reserved it for him, and let him regain it, it worked out.. but it’s a hassle, lol.

Kat,

I tested that as well.. I unreserved a 135 crate tasks and was greyed out of that, and others in the 135 category. However I could do a lesser task?

Oh that’s really strange! Yeah, the task I reserved and then unreserved and then reserved another were not of the same point value. I didn’t know that would matter. Now I’m going to have to try that too. We’ll get this thing figured out! Haha!

I just tried it and made sure to reserve a 135 task, unreserve it and then reserve another task at 135. I was able to reserve another task of the same value. But the task I had reserved and canceled was grayed out (I’m assuming for 3hrs. Lol)

not a fan of the 12 hour limit - they should let leaders set the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie the Goat View Post
    Kat,

I tested that as well.. I unreserved a 135 crate tasks and was greyed out of that, and others in the 135 category. However I could do a lesser task?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kkat1983 View Post
    I just tried it and made sure to reserve a 135 task, unreserve it and then reserve another task at 135. I was able to reserve another task of the same value. But the task I had reserved and canceled was grayed out (I’m assuming for 3hrs. Lol)
    A couple of us have played around with this in our co-op and we were both able to reserve, cancel and then reserve subsequent 135 tasks.

The reserve button turns grey when you cancel the task. Tapping that will show the 3hr countdown before you're able to reserve that task again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie the Goat
    My big question is does anyone know the new time limit on reserved tasks? That’s a game adjuster?
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    12 hours.
    Changed again by Playrix! Now it's 6 hours?! Check Township Mobile's FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/TownshipMob...956065/?type=3

Yes, and for members that waited to long/let it expire. They still get a penalty.
    I had a member doing a crafting task and he was about to have his reservation expire (12 hours isn’t enough time, i think it should be 24) and the penalty would have cost him all the work. So I re-reserved it for him, and let him regain it, it worked out.. but it’s a hassle, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    A couple of us have played around with this in our co-op and we were both able to reserve, cancel and then reserve subsequent 135 tasks.

The reserve button turns grey when you cancel the task. Tapping that will show the 3hr countdown before you're able to reserve that task again.
    Ok, so it sounds like if a player reserves a task and the reserve time limit expires (previously after 12 hours - now apparently will be 6 hours is FB is to be trusted), that same player will not be able to reserve that task again for 3 hours.

MY QUESTION: If Player A reserves a task and the reserve time limit expires, can Player A still take the task without a time penalty? Do they only lose the ability to re-reserve the task for 3 hours but still retain the ability to start the task OR is that task completely grayed out for them?

It sounds like Sadie's workaround involved her overriding a player's reserve before the timer ran out. Then she withdrew her reserve so that the original player could re-reserve the task...Has anyone had a member of their co-op let their reserve expire? We are a small-ish co-op and sometimes people will reserve production or island tasks before they go to bed and pick it up in the morning. If the new reserve system is only for 6 hours, I can imagine people would be at risk for having their reserves time out before they get to the task in the morning. If the task will then be completely unavailable to them for 3 hours after their reserve times out, I want to be able to warn my co-op mates. We may just have to stop using the reserve feature and go back to using chat for our reserves.

Really wish Playrix would give us the option to customize the timer!!
    Last edited by kitty4715; 06-12-2018 at 02:37 AM.

Why didn't they split the difference and let a reserve be for 8 hours? Makes more sense to me since they won't let leader set the reserve time limit.