Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaders & The New “Reservation Status” Option. To Demote Or Not Demote?

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie the Goat View Post
    So, I’ve e also been testing .. if you un-reserve a task, you’ll get hit with a time penalty to re-reserve. Why isn’t this explained in the update?

Sorry, Kat .. I’m speaking in general terms
    Because Playrix seem to quite enjoy the element of surprise..? We can add it to the list of ‘things they might have warned us about but didnt’. (Note to self - every time there’s a new feature, test it out throughly before you need it)

Bess,

It’s a bit frustrating, lol. Also, I’m looking at reserved tasks from other teammates and it’s not showing “how long it’s reserved for”, it’s still showing the time allotted to finished? ... I think I might be posting in the wrong tread. Though I do like the discussion

Sadie, I don’t think you could ever see how long a task has been reserved. I wish we could because I have time limits on reservations. Currently members of my co op “time stamp” their reserves by simply saying in the chat that they reserved whatever task since the chat has a time for each message.

Bess,

It’s a bit frustrating, lol. Also, I’m looking at reserved tasks from other teammates and it’s not showing “how long it’s reserved for”, it’s still showing the time allotted to finished? ... I think I might be posting in the wrong tread. Though I do like the discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by Kkat1983 View Post
    Sadie, I don’t think you could ever see how long a task has been reserved. I wish we could because I have time limits on reservations. Currently members of my co op “time stamp” their reserves by simply saying in the chat that they reserved whatever task since the chat has a time for each message.
    When you tap the avatar showing in the reserved task box (on the right) it will show how long the task has been reserved for, counting down from 12 hours. The majority of our co-op now has the update. So far, some in our co-op can only see this info on those who have updated, whereas others can also see this info on those who have yet to update.

Ah! Good to know Pink! Thank you!

So, I’ve e also been testing .. if you un-reserve a task, you’ll get hit with a time penalty to re-reserve. Why isn’t this explained in the update?
    Sadie, What is the time penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by HelpersAllAboardSerenity View Post
    Sadie, What is the time penalty?
    3 hours with a countdown on the (grey) reserve button, but only for that reserved+unreserved task.

DD,

Yes, and for members that waited to long/let it expire. They still get a penalty.

DD,

Yes, and for members that waited to long/let it expire. They still get a penalty.
    well, I must say I would hope so: letting a 12 hours reservation expire is very inconsiderate towards the Coop.
    Thanks for the info, of course

That's annoying. I sometimes change a reservation if a better task appears.