Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BEWARE The June 2018 Update (Long-Time Players)

Yes, Graylady, you were the one I turned to when Gerry first noticed the increased houses. I don’t know if you will lose any of your co-ops. Maybe.

I had a combination of houses/apartments go missing - they were spread throughout my town. I am absolutely furious about this. That October 2017 update was many months ago and the discrepancy should have been fixed immediately at the time. To come in at this late date and just remove items to fix their mistake(s) is very, very bad form by Playrix.

I did get an immediate response from Anna Petrova this morning - she said the Developers were aware of it and working on fixing it ASAP. However, I want them to know I will not accept coins/TCash in exchange for my housing. It was spread around, landscaped, etc. Think of other players too, who built during those 7-8 months. It is not right, it is not fair, and Playrix needs to fix it for everyone’s sake.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Graylady: My Housing Co-Op shows 5/5 currently (and I am missing some of these now). Quite a lot less than your 12/12.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

I have the same problem. Immediately after the update I lost 1155 of my population and could only buy back 885. I did a reinstall and now I'm missing 885 of the population (tried to reinstall again but that didn't work). Lost 7 of my coop houses and some of the smaller houses. After I finished my last CB i immediately build all the available houses which was in December 2015. Never sold/rebuild a house after that. Since October 2017 i had those "new" houses available in the housing tab, but had reached max population.

Goofy: are you iOS or Android?

7 housing coops are worth 100/pop each so that accounts for 700 of your missing population.

Never mind, obviously you’re iOS if you have update. Duh!
    Last edited by Nana; 06-04-2018 at 06:24 PM.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Goofy: are you iOS or Android?

7 housing coops are worth 100/pop each so that accounts for 700 of your missing population.

I'm on iOS. Yes I looked if I could find which houses I missed. In total I'm still missing 885 of my population. I remember they made a change in the houses after some time, but than I already build everything.

Goofy: I am not rebuilding a darned thing, not spending a single coin until I have a complete restoration and explanation from Support.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

To be honest I was thinking the same, they literally took something away from my game and I want it back. Its their "fault" they change the available houses after I (and many others) were finished building them, so I did send an in game report early this morning to ask them to restore the houses. Luckily my town is still a mess, so at least I don't have the problem that they ruined the layout. But I simply want back what I had.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Graylady: My Housing Co-Op shows 5/5 currently (and I am missing some of these now). Quite a lot less than your 12/12.
    Thanks Nana. I thought it would be something like that.

Even if I do not like these houses so much, loosing that many will create havoc in my town design. I really do not look toward that.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Nana, what an unfair thing for Playrix to do!! As usual, no kindle update yet so not sure what will happen in my town.

Give Nana back her previously purchased houses and her population!! Don't be such #*#$@*, Playrix!

I hope they get it fixed soon.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Thanks Score. As long as you didn’t build the “wrong” houses, you should be fine.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air