Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE The June 2018 Update (Long-Time Players)

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    I haven't got a new reply (just checked) So now I'm wondering when I get an answer and if that's gonna be the same.
    I’ll post the reply on FB and Lea can share it with you.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Thank you, Nana

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey guys,

Thank you for bringing this up. Our devs informed us, that the population decrease was a result of the malfunction, which has already been eliminated, and the number of buildings has been reformed to the correct values. Unfortunately, we are unable to restore the houses. An appropriate compensation has been issued to the affected players. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

We can't thank you enough for your understanding and patience! On our part, we’ll do our best to avoid issues like this happening in the future.

Don’t hesitate to contact us, if you have any further questions. Have a great day!

Regards,
    Anna
    Anna's reply got stuck in the moderation queue. So just to make sure everyone sees this.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    Anna's reply got stuck in the moderation queue. So just to make sure everyone sees this.
    How funny is that, haha....meaning not her response but post going to moderation
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Ironic. Anna’s post in moderation. It is word for word the message I received from CS. The compensation is a mystery - what it was or if I got it. I have no clue.

I have rebuilt my town, have the max population back, and am currently clearing the 2 new expansions. Those of you on Android or Kindle at least have some warning about what is ahead if you don’t have the correct housing numbers. Those of us on iOS had no warning and have really had to scramble to put things right again. Good luck to all.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Thanks Zena and Salmo. I just discovered yet another missing house. Salmo, I also had to reconnect to FB after the update, but didn’t lose my avatar (so far).
    I have also had to reconnect to Facebook. I have yet to do so though since Im not signed into that account for either one of my towns on either device. I havent lost any houses, so my guess is that only effected pre-2016 players? I hope it gets resolved soon.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Ironic. Anna’s post in moderation. It is word for word the message I received from CS. The compensation is a mystery - what it was or if I got it. I have no clue.
    I was grinning in disbelief about the Mod.queue, too, but this occurrence is indeed not funny. "appropriate" should include everything that you need ingame to rebuild your houses. It's enough that they waste your time.

But I do wonder why Anna was not a bit more precise there...

Thanks for the warning, Nana. I wouldn't have had the idea to write down any status from my town, and still think we shouldn't have to.

I wish you smooth sailing again.

Last edited by _DD_; 06-06-2018 at 02:31 PM. Reason: waste, not want...

Fortunately, I was not affected by this glitch. (I took screenshots before I did the upgrade) And backed up the game first.

But I am trying to understand how Playrix compensated the players...
    With coins?
    Do you have to go back and wait and rebuild the houses? I can’t recall if houses need building materials..

Something doesn’t seem right about that.

Is there anyway that one can delete the game, reinstall it and then do the upgrade, if the problem truly is fixed?😲🤔

MissWilliamston:

Building the houses only takes coins and time. If they compensated me with coins, I can’t tell because I have several million coins and didn’t take any screen shots before the update. There certainly was no notification about compensation coming my way.

Everything about this has been odd - calling it a “malfunction” is particularly peculiar. The house list has been around a long time - how did it malfunction? Eyeroll.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

MissWilliamston:

Building the houses only takes coins and time. If they compensated me with coins, I can’t tell because I have several million coins and didn’t take any screen shots before the update. There certainly was no notification about compensation coming my way.

Everything about this has been odd - calling it a “malfunction” is particularly peculiar. The house list has been around a long time - how did it malfunction? Eyeroll.
    Nana I have got another reply from CS, where they assured me that the coins i used for the "old houses" were refunded. Luckily I do take pictures before I update. And this time of course also after the update. There wasn't a refund after the update and also not after I got an answer from them. But it's hard to tell if they did it at any other moment cause with over 10 million (and constantly fluctuating) around 34.000 coins are hard to notice.