Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BEWARE The June 2018 Update (Long-Time Players)

BEWARE The June 2018 Update (Long-Time Players)

It looks like Playrix discovered there were different housing options available to old vs new players and decided to “fix” it without warning in this update.

I have lost Population (655), 5 apartments and a house (that I know of so far). I spent money and time constructing these houses from what was offered to me by Playrix at the time. Now, I am penalized for THEIR MISTAKE. This is not right. I am really, really angry about this. To add insult to injury, the houses now available to me add up to 700 population, which is 5 over what I need to get maximum population again.

Why should I have to sit with a calculator figuring how to do this to fix THEIR MISTAKE. They need to take ownership of the problem they created, not the players.

I have filed support report and emailed Anna, but I am outraged that I have to go through this nonsense because of THEIR MISTAKES.

Make that 3 small houses missing, so far. Up to 4 missing, now.
    Last edited by Nana; 06-04-2018 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Added info
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Morning Nana...I am so sorry this has happened to you and I can truly understand your anger, this is not only unfair it is also very unjust...for all who have full population. I only have one clearing, the other can sit there forever, I will not clear it.
    Zena's Greenlands
    L164. Zoo L45

IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ....Australia

Honour the flags of all Nations

🇦🇺 Australia ❤️ From me to you New Zealand 🇳🇿

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had problems Nana, so far I have not had any similar troubles , my population and houses are to the limit as they were before the update. I did lose my profile picture as for some reason I was disconnected from facebook but that is all.

Thanks Zena and Salmo. I just discovered yet another missing house. Salmo, I also had to reconnect to FB after the update, but didn’t lose my avatar (so far).
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Wow! They should make it easier for the low level players, not take it out on the ones that have been with Playrix from the beginning!
    And they should have put the coins into your balance, this is so wrong! On so many levels!

So sorry you are having to deal with this
    Town name BeeJays Seaside Inlet
    Ingame Code: AAVGZB
    Level 121

Remember to give Your Loved Ones, a Hug and Kiss, Everyday, cuz You Just never Know...

Sorry you have to deal with that Nana, especially for the typical lackluster update. I don't even call them updates anymore, just disappointments.

Nana, I started playing about January of 2015 so I’m about 6 months behind you. I don’t know if that is close enough that we would have had access to the same buildings. I built all the houses/apt buildings as they were available and am at full population. I just did the update and didn’t lose any “housing”. You may be dealing with a glitch and not a “feature”. I hope they get it fixed for you soon.......what a way to start a Monday morning!

Town: Hope Springs
    Level: 131
    Co-op tag: #GHM8YY

Now I'm scared to do the update!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

In October 2017 update changes appeared to the numbers for some houses. My friend Gerry first noticed it. See this thread:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=Number+houses

Since I did not have the max population at the time and only completed my house building in the last 2-3 months, it appears I was able to buy/build houses on offer due to the changes.

Playrix seems to have discovered their mistake quite late - 7-8 months later!!!!!!! Meanwhile those of us who continued to build during that time have fallen into an abyss of loss of population and houses.

This is NOT THE PLAYERS FAULT! This is Playrix’s fault. I don’t want coins thrown at me, I want the houses I paid for and built returned to me as they were.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Hi Nana

Thanks for the heads up. I still see these new houses marked available in my android game. I remember when they appeared last October. I already was at my max population then. I wonder what they will take off my game with the update. Probably some of my 12 coops as I am one of the few players with that many.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix