Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: June 2018 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Me neither. Since Pink mentioned no purchase since September, and I certainly did, maybe it's similar to the video guy? i.e. only an incentive for players who do NOT buy?
    Did you buy something this year or so, Graylady? or Ivvie?
    I was thinking the same! My husband doesn't buy tcash and he have the "more options" choice. I have bought tcash in the past 3 months and I don't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallDevil View Post
    I was thinking the same! My husband doesn't buy tcash and he have the "more options" choice. I have bought tcash in the past 3 months and I don't have it.
    Really not sure as I did not buy T-cash for over one year. Maybe they take into account how much we have too? I have close to 5K and do not need any.

Just to confuse things more, i made a purchase about 3 weeks ago and i do have “more options”....

Quote Originally Posted by SmallDevil View Post
    I have not purchased tcash or coins, and I don't have "more options" choice. But I have lots of tcash now, maybe that is why I do not have the options. btw, I play township on my android phone.

One of our co op members doesn't have the bundles on her iPhone.

I think it may be to do with how much cash you have! I am not a mega player (not on the game a lot, not spending to get things finished - I don't belong to a coop so no regatta etc) but buy offers sometimes if I want the decoration. So I have bought cash recently but don't have the massive reserve that Graylady and Nana have stashed away - which is why I think it may be linked to amount you have rather than what you buy

Hello, everyone!

Thanks for bringing this up! Please let me assure you that the game is operating correctly. The thing is that the updated bank is a new feature which is being improved and corrected constantly. This option will be available to all our players very soon, so stay tuned

Regards,
    Anna

Thanks Anna! I was thinking from a financial standpoint it makes more sense to offer the bundles to all players. Still waiting on the update for kindle to hopefully check it out.

Kindle Update?

Anytime soon??

I don't have it either and it's been more than a day later.