Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 98

Thread: June 2018 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

  1. #31
    Senior Member Lyndie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    If there's no setting for the timer, then I just hope that the timer counts up from 0 seconds. This way it would be clear exactly how long the reservation was in play, and doesn't affect co-ops differing timescales.
    No such luck....... 12 hours!!!!!!!!! 12 HOURS!!!!!!!!! It would have been great if leaders could have set a time - or if there had been a timer on it which other players could have been told to ignore the reserve after a certain time. But 12 hours........?

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia Jacobs View Post
    There’s nothing like that in my town and I have the update, only Tcash or coins and the gems.
    Same here. I don't have it. My husband does and we updated at the same time. Weird!

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    No such luck....... 12 hours!!!!!!!!! 12 HOURS!!!!!!!!! It would have been great if leaders could have set a time - or if there had been a timer on it which other players could have been told to ignore the reserve after a certain time. But 12 hours........?
    Yes, this 12 hour timer is absolutely pointless! Unless I’m missing something (because not everyone on my team has updated yet, and I did), the only person that can see the timer countdown is the person who reserved the task. One of my teammates reserved a task, and I can’t see any timer counting down, so I still have no idea how long it’s been since she reserved it. If we could all see that it was at, say 11:00, then we’d know she had reserved it one hour ago. But as is, this is a completely useless feature.

  4. #34
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    No such luck....... 12 hours!!!!!!!!! 12 HOURS!!!!!!!!! It would have been great if leaders could have set a time - or if there had been a timer on it which other players could have been told to ignore the reserve after a certain time. But 12 hours........?
    oh my gawd. But it doesn't block the task, right? Just counts up to (or down from?) 12 hours, as something visible?


    ETA after seeing kitty's post: I still hope that THIS could be due to not all being on the same update status... I seem to recall there was something like such a chaos before. If not... what were they reading???
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-05-2018 at 06:38 PM.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Lyndie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,500
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Yes, this 12 hour timer is absolutely pointless! Unless I’m missing something (because not everyone on my team has updated yet, and I did), the only person that can see the timer countdown is the person who reserved the task. One of my teammates reserved a task, and I can’t see any timer counting down, so I still have no idea how long it’s been since she reserved it. If we could all see that it was at, say 11:00, then we’d know she had reserved it one hour ago. But as is, this is a completely useless feature.
    It's the same as before - the ! shows in the top right corner and if another player clicks on the task, the reserve racers avatar shows. If you click on the avatar it says *** has reserved this task for 11hrs 58 mins - or however long is left.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    It's the same as before - the ! shows in the top right corner and if another player clicks on the task, the reserve racers avatar shows. If you click on the avatar it says *** has reserved this task for 11hrs 58 mins - or however long is left.
    Ok thank you for this info. I'm not seeing anything that says "(Player) has reserved this task for 11hrs 58 min." I know the player who reserved the task plays on iOS so should have access to the update, but perhaps she hasn't downloaded it yet. So I'll assume that's why I can't see any timer counting down.

  7. #37
    When you go into the trash tab to buy trash now they have bundles that were not available before , and I think the amount changed for just tcash not sure... but I have not been offered a sale ...

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Marybelle Simac View Post
    When you go into the trash tab to buy trash now they have bundles that were not available before , and I think the amount changed for just tcash not sure... but I have not been offered a sale ...
    For everyone's reference, these are the bundles Marybelle is referring to. I clicked the T-cash store (+ next to my t-cash total). This brought up some offers and an option that said "More Offers" which presented me with everything pictured below.

    I haven't bought t-cash, so my offers may be cheap compared with others, and I have no idea if the bonus items (tools, boosters, etc) vary by person.

    Tcash 01.jpg
    Tcash 02.jpg
    tcash 03.jpg

  9. #39
    I don’t have the bundles nor the “More Offers” tab.

  10. #40
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,144
    Do you get the bundles if you restart your device?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •