Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: June 2018 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Kindle should be rolling out soon if they don't find any issues. Hopefully tomorrow, per Amazon.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Guys,

I'm happy to inform you that the Amazon update is out

Thank you once again for your continued patience! Please share your feedback with us in this thread

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hello, everyone!

Thanks for bringing this up! Please let me assure you that the game is operating correctly. The thing is that the updated bank is a new feature which is being improved and corrected constantly. This option will be available to all our players very soon, so stay tuned

Regards,
    Anna
    Anna, could you please clarify if the new bank is a temporary/one-time deal or it’s going to be a permanent feature? I had this feature in my town after the update, but today it disappeared all of the sudden and it went back to old bank.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    Anna, could you please clarify if the new bank is a temporary/one-time deal or it’s going to be a permanent feature? I had this feature in my town after the update, but today it disappeared all of the sudden and it went back to old bank.

Thanks
    Yes, Anna, same here. Some of us have never seen the bundle after the update, but in addition to that now they start to disappear from the towns that had them. On the forums now every other minute there's a post about that disappearance.
    Please tell us what's going on, and if indeed it is thought as a permanent feature.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Yeah Woody is gone comment removed!!!!
    Last edited by Nevada; 06-10-2018 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Yes, Anna, same here. Some of us have never seen the bundle after the update, but in addition to that now they start to disappear from the towns that had them. On the forums now every other minute there's a post about that disappearance.
    Please tell us what's going on, and if indeed it is thought as a permanent feature.
    Mary
    Co-op Peoples Choice #PE4MV6
    Town deadend
    Level 89

Just realised this morning that the new bank disappeared from my town too

Noticed that the (farm) mill is now animated/spins.
    Last edited by Amoria; 06-10-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Thanks for telling us about the mill Amoria, ive just took mine out of storage looks much better animated

LOVE the animated windmill. Thanks! Now here's hoping the wind turbines are next on the list!