Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: June 2018 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

June 2018 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

I feel like this is a monthly job for me, lol

Anybody else wondering when we will get June update? I am hoping this coming week. I had an hour long tcash offer yesterday.

As usual, more land please And some new flower arrangements!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    As usual, more land please And some new flower arrangements!
    Yes! Land, please! We do need more land expansions!
    New flower arrangements would be nice, too. Maybe a fountain or two?
    Haven't had any Tcash offers recently, though...
    Last edited by Hellensville; 06-04-2018 at 12:05 AM.
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

Are the updates automatic? Are they monthly? Thanks

I am on Level 82 and awaiting the update too as hoping for the Music Factory which is not available on Mac

Just turned on ipad and there is an ios update. Not much in it though ☹️. A couple of town expansions and some changes to the regatta. Two regurgitated events, snowboarding and restaurant .
    They’ve also changed the character who gives the videos at the helicopter pad.
    Last edited by salmo; 06-04-2018 at 10:20 AM.

I have just started clearing one of the new lands available and then check the $ for then other, when I clear that one my population wil have reached its cap....does this mean on more land coming or do we get a CB/ houses to build in next update?.

If the Devs have lost interest in the zoo it would be ever so good if they told us, I can sell off all the hinges and duct tape and can use my gems on boosters now. Lol
    Zena's Greenlands
    L164. Zoo L45

IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ....Australia

Honour the flags of all Nations

🇦🇺 Australia ❤️ From me to you New Zealand 🇳🇿

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    I have just started clearing one of the new lands available and then check the $ for then other, when I clear that one my population wil have reached its cap....does this mean on more land coming or do we get a CB/ houses to build in next update?. If the Devs have lost interest in the zoo it would be ever so good if they told us, I can sell off all the hinges and duct tape and can use my gems on boosters now. Lol

Hi Zena, I have run into another problem, with the update I lost 1155 of my population (and never ever sold a single house) and I can only buy back 885 of population so no new land expansions for me. Btw I did send an ingame report to CS, with pics before and after the update.

Hi Goofy..I'm sorry to hear that..I hope they can sort it for you, we need all the land we can get.
    Last edited by Zena; 06-04-2018 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Missing word
    Zena's Greenlands
    L164. Zoo L45

IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ....Australia

Honour the flags of all Nations

🇦🇺 Australia ❤️ From me to you New Zealand 🇳🇿

Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    Just turned on ipad and there is an ios update. Not much in it though ☹️. A couple of town expansions and some changes to the regatta. Two regurgitated events, snowboarding and restaurant .
    They’ve also changed the character who gives the videos at the helicopter pad.
    wow, they did exchange Woody Allan character for someone else?! alone that is a much awaited change and should satisfy a lot of folks (I hope they found someone "harmless to opinions", though, lol). And the rest doesn't sound sooo minor either to me, looking forward to new land in town!!
    Thanks for listing it here; nothing up for Android yet

NOT SO FAST PLAYRIX!! I lost 655 population and several of my apartments are now missing. I was at maximum population BEFORE the update and now at only 17,190. What fresh hell is this?
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)