Thread: Character walking around closed room

Character walking around closed room

There’s a character that’s walking around the mansion, taking photos in closed rooms. Not sure that’s supposed to happen...

I just looked for 5min all around the mansion, and didn't see this guy. Can you post a screenshot next time you see it?

I see this person, too. Blonde, slim lady with ripped black jeans. Takes photo in closed grand room and leaves without any interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyUnit View Post
    I see this person, too. Blonde, slim lady with ripped black jeans. Takes photo in closed grand room and leaves without any interaction.
    Yes, that’s the one! I’m glad I’m not the only one with this problem. What level are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I just looked for 5min all around the mansion, and didn't see this guy. Can you post a screenshot next time you see it?
    I will post a screenshot as soon as I can figure out how to do that lol. Every time I try to upload it, it says “upload failed”.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawalady View Post
    I will post a screenshot as soon as I can figure out how to do that lol. Every time I try to upload it, it says “upload failed”.
    hi,

that might be cos the pic is too big and needs resizing. You could try whether this thread helps you:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1064621

As it's for the forum, the game that brings us here doesn't matter, so to speak.

Really curious to the solution of the secret person, lol!

I don't remember the level, mid 400s. I no longer see her, though. She disappeared once I advanced to the next day. There should be a 'No Trespassing' sign for her. Lol

Is this the elusive person?

She is a journalist (Ellen) and in the living room area, days 1-4 i think, she comes by to take pictures, and other stuff. My guess is that the character animation repeats itself before the area is unlocked, that's why she appears to be taking pictures in a closed area.

If anyone encounters her again when she's not supposed to be there, please take a screenshot and send it to support from within the game, i'm sure they'll be happy to know about this and fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Is this the elusive person?

She is a journalist (Ellen) and in the living room area, days 1-4 i think, she comes by to take pictures, and other stuff. My guess is that the character animation repeats itself before the area is unlocked, that's why she appears to be taking pictures in a closed area.

If anyone encounters her again when she's not supposed to be there, please take a screenshot and send it to support from within the game, i'm sure they'll be happy to know about this and fix it.
    Yes, that’s her!

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawalady View Post
    Yes, that’s her!
    Yay! Mystery (partially) solved!

May i ask, what area of the house are you currently working on? Is the living room still locked for you?