Thread: Inactive Towns...

Inactive Towns...

Does Playrix have a policy on inactive towns? Are abandoned towns eventually deleted or do they just continue to exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Alina Winterberry View Post
    Does Playrix have a policy on inactive towns? Are abandoned towns eventually deleted or do they just continue to exist?
    I’ve known players return to the game after actual years of inactivity and find their town still waiting, intact. As far as I believe, you have to request that Playrix delete it if you want it gone, which they might or might not agree to, otherwise it just sits there forever. Not sure if that also applies to banned players’ towns or not.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I’ve known players return to the game after actual years of inactivity and find their town still waiting, intact. As far as I believe, you have to request that Playrix delete it if you want it gone, which they might or might not agree to, otherwise it just sits there forever. Not sure if that also applies to banned players’ towns or not.
    Thanks for the response Beesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    It does seem to apply to banned players too. When a leader of a co-op has been banned, they and any remaining banned members remain in that coop, which effectively becomes a dead co-op.

When players are banned, they are not allowed to start over on that same device, whereas if a player asks for their game to be reset, they can start afresh on that same device. There may well be other reasons for not deleting the towns of banned players.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    It does seem to apply to banned players too. When a leader of a co-op has been banned, they and any remaining banned members remain in that coop, which effectively becomes a dead co-op.
    Hmmm....I was in a co-op where a very active leader suddenly went MIA. I was worried she got hit by a bus or abducted by aliens but now I have another option to consider lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Hmmm....I was in a co-op where a very active leader suddenly went MIA. I was worried she got hit by a bus or abducted by aliens but now I have another option to consider lol!
    Lol, Magonlia, you can never rule out aliens tho. Maybe that’s why Playrix don’t delete such towns.. they’re hoping for the abductees to be returned! Hahahaha!
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

It would be ever so helpful if they changed the color of icon or something so that we could tell the player is gone. I have another game if the people dont log on for more than 2 weeks, it gets litsted as inactive so that we players dont gift an inactive account. I would love to easily decide who to delete because they are inactive.

MIA! Abducted by aliens! Hit by a bus! Wow! Interesting. I think they are Windows platform players and have had enough of their zoo disappearing. Does this only happen to Windows players? Or maybe their zoo's have been abducted by Playrix! Where ever they have gone I wish them well because if they are Windows players they deserve our respect and sympathy for enduring the Windows version of this game. Any other thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    It would be ever so helpful if they changed the color of icon or something so that we could tell the player is gone. I have another game if the people dont log on for more than 2 weeks, it gets litsted as inactive so that we players dont gift an inactive account. I would love to easily decide who to delete because they are inactive.
    Put it in the suggestion box!