Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It’s Raining 135s!

If u make ur required level to enter ur co-op higher, you will get higher point tasks. I saw this happen in my co-op & occasionally raise the level to match the average of my group. Try it.

So disappointed in this regatta, I am currently 13th, I have only completed 4 tasks, so I have decided not to continue this race, I race solo, I have just cleared another board fully, where are the 135 tasks.? WHAT have Playrix done? Gone are the days when you could complete the regatta in two days - which was fun, now it is just too boring to continue....

Quote Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
    If u make ur required level to enter ur co-op higher, you will get higher point tasks. I saw this happen in my co-op & occasionally raise the level to match the average of my group. Try it.
    May I ask, what entry level number do you use?

Thanks.

I'm dumping SO MANY 80-120 point tasks it's nuts. I attributed it to being knocked down to silver league when I opted out of the race before interseasonal.

Well based off of everyone’s comments, I’m considering it to be just a very luck week for us then. We had so many 135s, I thought I might have been dreaming. I’m hoping it continues this week. But I’m not sure it will. One can hope though. Lol!

Kkat you are not alone. Last week we had a good run of 135s, particularly coin tasks and hols. This week i'm racing alone and again getting good 135s. In fact never thought id say this but am getting to the max number of hols i can do.

That’s awesome Salem! I’m so happy for you! We unfortunately went right back to having horrible task values this week. We’re talking several task valued no higher than 90 points over and over. Lol! It’s pretty pathetic! So hopefully our week gets better. I jinxed us last week by thinking they possibly fixed the 135 issue. I was very wrong. Haha!

I’m even paying the $4 T-cash in an effort to dump low pt tasks & immediately replace with a higher pt one with literally zero success. A lot of times it’s an even lower pt task! Very frustrating & costly. I don’t understand why especially when spending $ it isn’t at least replaced with a higher pt task. Have done sometimes 3-4 times before getting something 125+

A solo racer, I've been suffering a dearth of 135 tasks for weeks and weeks. It's obviously not across the board though as several coops in my group this week have already pretty much finished. Getting pretty fed up...