Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It’s Raining 135s!

It’s Raining 135s!

Is my crew the only co-op being blessed with an abundance of task valued at 135s so far this regatta?! Have the Devs actually heard our cried and answered! I hope I’m not jinxing us by posting this! Lol! We’ve had more 135s this morning than we’ve gotten in one week in the last several regattas! I’m just so thrilled about it. I wanted to see if anyone else was sharing this good fortune!! Now I’m going to go knock on wood (I’ll be outback banging on my tree like a woodpecker. Lol!)

We’re struggling to get anything over 130 points. The vast majority that have appeared today have been under 120.

I’m very happy for your team! Alas, we are having the opposite experience. So far, this is the worst it’s been for us in a while. Hoping the board starts behaving better soon!

We had 6 on the board when we started. Nothing close to that since.

Four playing this week the 3 in pacific time get things kicked off This is what I found at 9 Easter
    126 dumps 3 135 completed by 3 team members. Plane and grow crops on the board 135. Member had just dumped the board I waited dumped the board again [we do 132 - 135 point tasks]

Its now 4 eastern I have completed 6 tasks only 2 were 135 and I have a hold on 135 train for later today the crops is on hold and plane just sets

I have been waiting for over an hour for something over 131 I would even take that but the tasks are lower than 130 way lower relay!!!! This is my only day to get as much done as possible I work that's why I will do trains I can get them filled on breaks and lunch.

Smh! And here I though they might have made adjustments to their 135pt task algorithm. I’m sorry all! I’m hoping our luck continues throughout the week. And I hope you all get more 135s asap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kkat1983 View Post
    Smh! And here I though they might have made adjustments to their 135pt task algorithm. I’m sorry all! I’m hoping our luck continues throughout the week. And I hope you all get more 135s asap!
    At least you’re giving us hope, Kkat, if a little bit of envy too, lol

Yes, I noticed that too, finally something’s changed with the task board, yay!!

No luck in either of my racing co-op's! Dump, dump, dump. Not even getting 3 regularly. We haven't had 1single 135 ingot task, only 1 fishing and 4 crates. For a co-op racing 8 this week, we've had 10 - 135 tasks in 24 hours.

Yea we are not getting any 135 tasks, it was so bad last time we were demoted to the silver league this regatta isn't any better. I used to buy T cash not anymore