View Poll Results: Which do you prefer? Planes or Trains?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plane

6 26.09%
  • Trains

16 69.57%
  • Neither

2 8.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Do You Prefer? Train Or Plane?

Johnalex Zarco

Which Do You Prefer? Train Or Plane?

Which do you prefer? The train or the plane?
    I think I prefer the trains though the plane is nice too
    Last edited by Nevada; 05-29-2018 at 07:20 AM.

I prefer planes. The rewards for filling planes are needed more (jewels, coins, barn expansion tools). Not that I don't enjoy trains; they also bring mining and barn expansion tools

Poll results are impressive...

50% for one and 75% for the other... that’s mathing on a whole new playing field...

I went with trains because I very rarely bother with planes. I like the zoo, need all the gems, but just can’t be faffed with it. Once every now and then when my barn’s empty (after heli tasks) I’ll take a plane task because I can plan ahead what I’m going to need, and get all the other factories working on restock, but... eh.

Trains bring axes and even (once in a blue moon) saws! <3!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

What Nevada said.

I go for planes. When I first started playing they were so much easier because I could prep for what was coming in. Now after playing over a year, I like the fact that if I don't want to bother with the plane, I can send it empty. Trains on the other hand, I'm stuck with! I had one received tly that wanted 2 cars each of large quantity crops and another long production item I didn't have. It took me almost 24 hours to get it filled.. And yes I know I can use the dealer, but not useful for crops and I was in the middle of a clay task and out of picks. And as usually, my barn was full!

I'll go with scorekeeper prefer planes, especially for the rewards. The trains can wait, though they don't stay much !

I only do planes when I need extra coins, it’s good for that. I rely on trains for building necessities (working on zoo)

If you are asking about tasks, I never do a plane task, rarely do a train task, and jump on heli tasks with a heli buff. Otherwise...

When I first started, I am currently level 60, I preferred trains over planes because I was so desperate for building/land/barn supplies. But upon the advice of many, I upgraded my trains to 50% time reduction first. At about the same time the 3rd train was upgraded, I started getting community buildings every other level. That is when I started getting more building supplies than I could use, so now I put the priority on planes. Planes are actually a little easier because I can advance prep for them.

When I was also new to game, I sent out every heli I could, and I kept up the heli buff so I would make enough coin to build. But now that I'm level 60, I rarely send out heli unless it's a regatta task, and then with a buff. Otherwise I prefer to help other people fill their planes & trains.

I prefer planes, because I can prepare for the goods I need, trains are too unpredictable and always seem to want everything I don't have while I have hundreds of other goods just waiting to be used. Trains hate me, lol.

Does anyone think there any relationship to the gems you receive to the goods in crates you fill for planes