Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Interseasonal Regatta Issues that Playrix seems to be ignoring.

I don't think Kitty and Graylady advice you to dump the chests you have worked on, MissWilliamston. So do not dump them, and waste your effort on them.

What they are trying to say, I guess, is to dump the one with tasks that you do not like, even with only one of them are the zoo task or else that you do not like. You have the sole power to do everything in your coop.

I've dumped precious and gold chests in addition to wood and iron chests in the previous and this inter-seasonal week, and I've finished 4 precious chests last time, and 2 precious chest (I am waiting for my teammates to finish the last task in each chests).

I take less precious chests and more gold chests this time, and dump some precious and gold, iron, wood chests. The precious chest would show up (I have three at one time, dump one and another one show up after a few dumps....)

So dump them and have no fear! If you don't like the task combination, dump it! You will be getting more pleasing task-chests after the dump.... I'm not joking, really!

Quote Originally Posted by MissWilliamston View Post
    Maybe somebody didn’t get my original complaint. Even if you start a chest with a zoo task, I would expect after 2 days, a “quick”
    zoo item! NOT wait FOUR days for a quick zoo item...
    I did 2 of the 3 tasks in the chests..that’s just stupid to dump the chest after all the other work..������
    Quote Originally Posted by hchl View Post
    I don't think Kitty and Graylady advice you to dump the chests you have worked on, MissWilliamston. So do not dump them, and waste your effort on them.

What they are trying to say, I guess, is to dump the one with tasks that you do not like, even with only one of them are the zoo task or else that you do not like. You have the sole power to do everything in your coop.
    Yes, hchl is correct (at least regarding my intent). I probably shouldn't have quoted you MissWillamston. I really wasn't directing my comment to you exclusively, just advice for solo racers in general since I read a few people saying they were unhappy with the chests they were seeing on the board (ex: Cathy complained about planes/trains, you also mention in your post that you were upset none of your precious/gold chests had island items you could prep). We've had precious/gold tasks with every kind of task in them (HOL, islands, crops, production items, feed animals, etc) because we are no longer afraid to dump ones with tasks no one wants.

I didn't mean to imply that someone should dump chests in which they have already completed tasks...I was just saying that you shouldn't feel any pressure to start a chest with tasks in it that you aren't comfortable doing. In hindsight, I'm sure you agree it probably wasn't wise to start working on multiple chests with hot zoo item tasks in it if you didn't have quick items that you could do that day because the zoo list is so unpredictable. There have been several times where I have gone days without a single easy item as a "hot" item. But I get why you started working on them anyway, because the first time this interseasonal style happened, I too felt pressured to take tasks I really didn't want to do because it's what the board gave us to work with, and I didn't know if we would see another precious chest on the board easily if we dumped them. I truly hope your "bad luck zoo" streak ends tomorrow and you can complete your tasks without much additional struggle.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 06-29-2018 at 06:35 AM.

I actually LIKE doing zoo tasks...but here I am again, waiting for another “quick” zoo item. That will make waiting until day 5, to complete the chests...😤
    I know what it is. The algorithms are synced and know my double animal booster runs out in 6 hours.😡
    Hot item would have been milk and cream.

I selected the chests, not expecting to wait all week for a hot zoo item.
    Thank you all for your input. As a solo racer, we only get 2-3 Precious chests, so that’s why I started them to begin with....

FYI. Additionally, I’ve done all the difficult portions of the tasks...
    Cacao beans, Coffee Beans(both without a booster)
    5 planes
    3 train tasks
    10 teapots
    42 wool

UPDATE: I have 75 zoo items to do. It’s Saturday, and I STILL don’t have a hot zoo item!🔥🤯
    Last edited by MissWilliamston; 06-30-2018 at 10:34 AM.

The only thing I really hate about the Interseasonal is the ridiculously high number of tasks that have to be completed. Our level five one it 263 tasks between 17 of us. Three of our coop members are currently not playing and opt out of regular season regattas for us. I hate that you can't opt out because I'm pretty sure the task count is calculated by the number of people within the coop so we're having to do all the more to try and get that final level. The interseasonal might be considered a 'cool down' week but it really isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Anne View Post
    The only thing I really hate about the Interseasonal is the ridiculously high number of tasks that have to be completed. Our level five one it 263 tasks between 17 of us. Three of our coop members are currently not playing and opt out of regular season regattas for us. I hate that you can't opt out because I'm pretty sure the task count is calculated by the number of people within the coop so we're having to do all the more to try and get that final level. The interseasonal might be considered a 'cool down' week but it really isn't.
    Well... I guess the 'cool down' element is mostly about the lack of consequences for deciding not to take part. Btw, the number of tasks you're doing each looks pretty similar to ours, and we have a lot more players who routinely opt out of racing, so the how/why of it gets a big shrug from me. Maybe the assumption is we'll dump more, and do a high proportion of easy tasks, I don't know. Anyway, good luck to you and yours, and I hope you find a way to start enjoying it more soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Anne View Post
    263/14 is 18.7 tasks per person. I know they get opted in anyway but I'm just a spot confused... Normal regatta do you have 14 racing and 3 opted out, or 17 racing and 3 opted out?
    263/17 is 15.4.

Our first interseasonal we had an average requirement of 23 tasks per person.
    This week, in a co-op of 13, (5 opted out for regular racing, so, a team of 8), our co-op goal was 121.
    121/8 is an average of 15.1 tasks per person; more in line with a normal week.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

This week we needed 156 with 11/21 taking part and 8-10 usually racing in seasonals. 8 of us raced last week.
    156/11 = 14.2
    156/8 = 19.5

Which leaves me none the wiser, lol

Our total this week was 272=16 with 17 participating out of 22. Previously with 13-20 taking part its been approx 15 tasks per person.

As a solo racer I have to do 27 tasks to earn my nine chests. But that is fine by me. The interseasonal regatta is the ONLY time I earn any kind of worthwhile rewards. In the regular regattas, racing gold, even when I finish in the top three the rewards are usually worthless to me. I love the interseasonal regatta. I can pick and choose my tasks, take my time, and earn good rewards. Win win win.
    Last edited by Cody Lyons; 09-11-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    As a solo racer I have to do 27 tasks to earn my nine chests. But that is fine by me. The interseasonal regatta is the ONLY time I earn any kind of worthwhile rewards. In the regular regattas, racing gold, even when I finish in the top three the rewards are usually worthless to me. I love the interseasonal regatta. I can pick and choose my tasks, take my time, and earn good rewards. Win win win.
    I love the interseasonal regatta too. Just some issues we were facing at the time in our coop (we have 30 members respectively).

Some of these issues mentioned in this post weve managed to work around but others are still there, such as the issue with the chests. We still dislike the chests.