Thread: Impossible score to make

Impossible score to make

The last chest on the regatta is impossible to get we are in wood league my co-op is brand new. I have a perfect 8 task at 135 score which is 1080 there are only two people on my team so if my team mate had the same that would be 1080 also which comes to 2160 and the last chest is 2460 so how is this possible.That isn't fair for us players. That is so wrong on every level.I think you may need to fix that. Thank you Peggy Newman leader of Queens Court

In wooden league, you do not have access to all 9 chests. Even in gold, we need to be at least 4 racers to reach the 9th chest.

If you click on the ship wheel on the regatta tab, you will see this :
    league-chests.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Burkindine Newman View Post
    The last chest on the regatta is impossible to get we are in wood league my co-op is brand new. I have a perfect 8 task at 135 score which is 1080 there are only two people on my team so if my team mate had the same that would be 1080 also which comes to 2160 and the last chest is 2460 so how is this possible.That isn't fair for us players. That is so wrong on every level.I think you may need to fix that. Thank you Peggy Newman leader of Queens Court
    You can take a look at this thread: Reward Chests: Racers and Points Needed for a discussion about how many players are needed to reach all chests under various circumstances.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

You can find a table with all points for all chests and players at the Township Wiki: https://township.wikia.com/wiki/Regatta_Rewards