Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Interseasonal Regatta Issues that Playrix seems to be ignoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Anne View Post
    The only thing I really hate about the Interseasonal is the ridiculously high number of tasks that have to be completed. Our level five one it 263 tasks between 17 of us. Three of our coop members are currently not playing and opt out of regular season regattas for us. I hate that you can't opt out because I'm pretty sure the task count is calculated by the number of people within the coop so we're having to do all the more to try and get that final level. The interseasonal might be considered a 'cool down' week but it really isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Well... I guess the 'cool down' element is mostly about the lack of consequences for deciding not to take part. Btw, the number of tasks you're doing each looks pretty similar to ours, and we have a lot more players who routinely opt out of racing, so the how/why of it gets a big shrug from me. Maybe the assumption is we'll dump more, and do a high proportion of easy tasks, I don't know. Anyway, good luck to you and yours, and I hope you find a way to start enjoying it more soon.
    Its supposed to be a cool down week? More like a week to throw your phone out the window! It really sucks if you fail as task the whole chest gets dumped!
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    Its supposed to be a cool down week? More like a week to throw your phone out the window! It really sucks if you fail as task the whole chest gets dumped!
    Does it really suck though? I mean, compared to a race week? If I fail a task during racing then it's bye-bye points forever. If I fail a task in interseasonal, so what? Sure, I wasted some effort, but the situation isn't irredeemable.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Does it really suck though? I mean, compared to a race week? If I fail a task during racing then it's bye-bye points forever. If I fail a task in interseasonal, so what? Sure, I wasted some effort, but the situation isn't irredeemable.
    Overall, it doesnt suck. But it does when you fail a task with other people still working on the 2 other tasks in the chest.

ETA No one likes wasted resources.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV