Thread: New To Township Desktop

New To Township Desktop

Hi, I'm not new to township. But I am new to the laptop version. I just downloaded Township to a laptop, I signed in with my Facebook account. The problem that I'm having is that it took me to the very beginning level 1. On my mobile, I'm at level 80 and was trying to sync the two. Can anyone help me?

There are 4 Township Platforms and they can't play together:

Township Mobile for iOS/Android/Kindle
    Township Mobile for Windows Phone and Township for Windows 10 (PC)
    Township for MAC
    Township Facebook (i.e. the separate game hosted on Facebook) - no longer supported

You can only synchronize your game progress on multiple devices when your town is associated with one of the social networks supported by the game. There's a number of requirements besides that though:

- You must have the latest game version on both devices
    - Cross-platform syncing is only available between iOS and Android (e.g., you can't sync between iPad and Mac)
    - Synchronization through Google Play and GameCircle is only available within the platform where the original game is installed (e.g., you can't sync devices on iOS and Android using Google Play)

For more info, see this article by Playrix.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

Bluestarks

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia1969 View Post
    Hi, I'm not new to township. But I am new to the laptop version. I just downloaded Township to a laptop, I signed in with my Facebook account. The problem that I'm having is that it took me to the very beginning level 1. On my mobile, I'm at level 80 and was trying to sync the two. Can anyone help me?
    I'm using Bluestarks on the notebook and managed to sync using Facebook.
    I was able to start from where I left off on my smartphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco Ferreira View Post
    I'm using Bluestarks on the notebook and managed to sync using Facebook.
    I was able to start from where I left off on my smartphone.
    Did you realise you're replying to a post from a year ago?
    Also, just be aware that Playrix can't officially support emulated play, so if you run into technical difficulties at any time, you could find you're on your own.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.