Thread: Messages

Hi im really worried , I have got a couple of messages gone to mod that I replied and quoted from a deleted thread. i obviously don't want them to turn up. im sorry i replied to it but was just so shocked to see someone throw other peoples efforts back in their face.
    Again im sorry for replying to it, i haven't said much in the messages but obviously don't want the quotes i included to be put up.I have posted this here because that's where the original thread was.

Hi Downton,

No worries! <3 Your replies won't appear.

I moderated that thread because that user's sharing of PMs was not appropriate.
    Last edited by Amoria; 05-26-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Thanks Amoria , I was so worried.
    Still getting used to the forum

I so wanted to responded to that thread! What a rude and insensitive, self righteous troll. Definitely needs to look up the meaning of the word Private!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Sorry deleted message by mistake.
    I agree I thought it was a very nasty thing to do,also all it revealed to me was what a huge effort people went to reaching out to them.
    If someone took the time to send me a message like that i would be very touched.

Now we can all breath a sign of relief! Thanks to our wonderful moderators!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Yeah. Whether we responded with polite discussion, or kindness, or assistance, or even just silence, anything other than swoons of gratitude for the benefit of this person’s ‘wisdom’ resulted in their taking umbrage. I for one was getting fed up with watching bystanders getting their innocent heads bitten off.

We’re all different, and that’s usually a good thing here, but sheesh.. the effort to simply to be normal but avoid a confrontation was wearing me out.

Just seeing the pm’s there made me feel like I’d been forced to peek in peoples’ underwear drawers. Gross. But where the recipient saw only criticism in those messages, its clear the intention behind them was actually to help. Guess it fell on deaf ears.