Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sport Fishing Event: General Questions & Opinions

I’m new. Really new. New to forums and everything. When I started playing the fishing was already going and I was surprised when it ended thinking it would always be part of game. I guess I did well at # 10 winner. It made the game much more exciting and now I feel a bit bored. Question is... when is next one? Or how do I find out? I’m only at step 19.

Too early to be bored from the game.

If you check right outside your town, there is a wooden board that once clicked will give you information about upcoming events. The new one is
    "Snow Day" and will happen in about 12 days.

If you are level 19, the seasonal regatta (which lasts 4 weeks) is going on right now. The first week will end in about a couple of days. You can find a CO-OP (team) to join (or create one yourself) in order to participate in the race by completing tasks and completing prizes at the end.

As Jdelacr has said at level 19 as soon as you have built/repaired the co op building you can join a co op and
    will have access to the regatta which gives you something to do every week.
    Also if you join a co op with other players you can talk to them in the chat bar, help them out and get help, so if youre bored you may really enjoy a co op with other people in it rather than going it alone.
    Regattas end Monday mornings and begin Tuesday mornings.

Another reason to consider a co op is you will be able to gain from other peoples experience, they can help guide
    you when you are stuck or don't understand something.
    Don't worry if you join a co op and find it isn't for you, just leave and try another, although
    if you do this a lot you may have to wait a little while to join another.

PS. You haven't mentioned if you are already part of a co op, but I have assumed you aren't since youre level 19 and already feeling bored.
    Last edited by Downton; 06-03-2018 at 09:34 AM.

At level 19 and bored?!

Join a coop might not be the remedy for you, because you might get into a silent coop just like my first coop! It will intensify your boredom if you join a silent coop. Then what's your next step? Jump from one coop to another coop, until you find the coop best suited your needs. (And complaining about the boredom and the bad side of each coop you just joined and left?)

Why not step back and look at your town? It needs your attention!! Barn space is tight, yeah yeah, we know! Land lot is expensive and not available if you're not qualified to expand at low level or not enough CB and housing built thus # of residents to expand. Yeah yeah, we've been there and experienced that. Everything is so expensive in township game, playrix must be "greedy" because we don't have enough real cash to buy those needed game coins and township cash.... But we can still play and level up without spending a penny of our real money...... other game companies will suck you dry but not township dev.......if you just stop and breath in the sweetness of life, you will find that every step is a learning process if you are willing to give it a go, and you might not feel boredom for quite a long time until you get to level 100 or ? .........
    Last edited by hchl; 06-03-2018 at 10:36 AM.

Of course co ops aren t for everyone, and it's rare to find the right one straight away.
    Just trying to give some positive suggestions.
    I agree you still have so much to discover in your own town as you level up. At level 19 you are just beginning
    and will open many more facets of the game as you progress.
    Whatever you decide to do at your level Township still has so much left to offer for you, boredom shouldn't be an issue.

...and as for being new to the game and the forum: Welcome to both, Alissacat

lol, you've triggered something with that remark about being bored -- all to the rescue!

So, additional advice for the forum: It is highly recommended to have a look through the subforum "New to Township?". F.e. for the tip not to build more than one CB at the same time, and probably the link to the TS Wiki. And also have a look at the stickies in the other subfora; they're there for a (good) reason

One additional hint: Don't rush. These mobile/F2P games are different from your usual builder or farming game on a PC (should you come from there). Find your strategy (over time) that matches your playing style best.
    Good luck and happy towning

Quote Originally Posted by Alissacat View Post
    I’m new. Really new. New to forums and everything. When I started playing the fishing was already going and I was surprised when it ended thinking it would always be part of game. I guess I did well at # 10 winner. It made the game much more exciting and now I feel a bit bored. Question is... when is next one? Or how do I find out? I’m only at step 19.