Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Sport Fishing Event: General Questions & Opinions

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    11
    You have to throw the lure of the same color as the fish into the water. A slider bar appears. Tap that to get the indicator into the colored area, then keep tapping gently to keep it there. If you hold it there long enough, you get credit for catching the fish and earn points. When the boat is empty, you have to wait 2 hours for another batch, I should say school, of fish to appear

  2. #12
    For anybody who's played this game in the past, have you noticed that it's harder this time? I find that I get the bar up into the colored area and then all the sudden it'll fall down like a lead sinker and no matter how much I tap the button it won't go back up it's like it's rigged.

  3. #13
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by kayceecat_5us@yahoo.com View Post
    For anybody who's played this game in the past, have you noticed that it's harder this time? I find that I get the bar up into the colored area and then all the sudden it'll fall down like a lead sinker and no matter how much I tap the button it won't go back up it's like it's rigged.
    I haven't started this time yet, but I remember I thought that the last time already and also when it seemed to suddenly jump at the top. OTOH, I had also the impression the colored area became bigger for some time, when I was all too bad in "hitting" it correctly - which was almost always, lol (so then it stopped again; I was obviously too hopeless).
    I have read also that it behaves differently on tablet and phone, btw... ah well. I know they won't tell us how they did it, but I would be really curious to know whether aaall that we imagine (not only in this event), can be really programmed into a game.


    p.s.: if you really think it's buggy, though, you can/should report it, but I doubt it would be corrected in time, sorry to say.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyTexan View Post
    You have to throw the lure of the same color as the fish into the water. A slider bar appears. Tap that to get the indicator into the colored area, then keep tapping gently to keep it there. If you hold it there long enough, you get credit for catching the fish and earn points. When the boat is empty, you have to wait 2 hours for another batch, I should say school, of fish to appear
    I know all thst but the fish just dont bite all inget is grey fish

    Waste of time

  5. #15
    So it behaves different on different platforms

    This is just like the videos some of us dont get

    Im on ios

  6. #16
    Now thats a thought

    They know who spends buys tcash so they dont get the videos

    Suppose it was manipulated so those with t cash buy decorations and give up on the event

  7. #17
    Gold Member Ann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Felinefeline1 View Post
    So it behaves different on different platforms

    This is just like the videos some of us dont get

    Im on ios
    I don't think that it behaves differently for the various platforms, it's just not an easy game. I'm sure if we could check, the leader board would show players from iOS and android.
    I agree the video guy is a random feature, again, I don't think it has anything to do with which platform you use.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Felinefeline1 View Post
    So it behaves different on different platforms

    This is just like the videos some of us dont get

    Im on ios
    I don’t think the phone/tablet difference DD mentioned is anything to do with platform, Feline.. it’s just that some people have a preference for different screen sizes/layouts.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by kayceecat_5us@yahoo.com View Post
    For anybody who's played this game in the past, have you noticed that it's harder this time? I find that I get the bar up into the colored area and then all the sudden it'll fall down like a lead sinker and no matter how much I tap the button it won't go back up it's like it's rigged.
    Well, I have done all so far, and in fact this is the first I reached last reward! In all others I did quit a long time before.
    i don’t know for future ones though, it IS very tough, the toughest event in my opinion. Doing all the heliorders, making the lures and wait, all the caps taking up precious barnspace, and most of all the fish.... The rate is often way off, in lures ánd in fish. Then having to wait for 2 hours for new fish to appear...
    In the past I did quit because of the rates (getting no green caps while having 10 only green fishes swimming around 3 boats). This time I was lucky (?), the rate wasn't that bad, so I could finally reach the end....

    Nevertheless, was and still is the worst kind of event....

  10. #20
    Like i said we all know about the videos

    They only gobto non spenders

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •