Thread: 25.05 The SPORT FISHING Event is Live

25.05 The SPORT FISHING Event is Live

Hello, Townshippers! ✌

Awesome news! SPORT FISHING is LIVE! πŸ‘πŸ’§

🐟 Make lures at the temporary workshop to have big catches and get great prizes;
    🐠 Outcatch your neighbors to win even better rewards!

Have you already plunged into the Event, guys? Tell us how it's going!πŸ’ͺ 🎣

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-06-2018 at 02:27 PM.

When do the colors of the fish change for a boat? I have had only red fish near my 3 boats for over 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTexan View Post
    When do the colors of the fish change for a boat? I have had only red fish near my 3 boats for over 2 hours.
    They do not change. You have to catch them. When you have catch all the fish, there is a wait of 2 hours for a new set of fish.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thank you. This is my first fishing event so I was not sure how that part worked.

You have to use red lure to catch red fish. Once all the fish are caught, you have to wait 2 hours for a new set of fish.

Make sure you hold the bar in the "lighted bar area", otherwise you only get grey fish and not the red/blue/yellow ones.

So the fish will not replenish until there are none at each boat. Then my question is how long till that boat is replenish with all three color of fish?
    Last edited by Richard Goethals; 05-26-2018 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Miss spelled word

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Goethals View Post
    So the fish will not replenish until there are none at each boat. Then my question is how long till that boat is replenish with all three color of fish?
    Hi Richard. You have to wait for 2 hours (unfortunately) till the boat replenishes.

i play windown 10 I not look events fish ? why?