Thread: Racing Start Time Question

Racing Start Time Question

Hello All;

This has probably been asked before. But, I was wondering. If I can put this together right. When the Regatta starts. How much time does someone have before the racing poles close. As in, is it one day or 2 days where you can't get into the regatta. Like the expression says "you missed the boat". I have been looking on the Township Wiki site, but I can't find anything. So you all might be able to help me.
    By the way. This is the Windows version of the game.

Thank you Alienmenace

Hi, on windows the regatta starts on a Thursday and finishes the following Wednesday. This info is detailed on the regatta page of the wiki where further info can be found.

Hope this help....

Per the Playrix support page regarding seasonal regattas: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...sonal-regattas

Your co-op enters a regatta as soon as any one of its members confirms their participation (by ticking the box next to Participate in Regatta in Additional settings) and picks a task at least five hours before the regatta finish time.

If nobody from your co-op picks a task at least five hours before the race ends, the regatta task list is blocked for all members, and you are no longer able to join.

ATTENTION! Co-ops that are late for seasonal races are automatically demoted to the next lower league.

Thank you for the replies, but I did read those parts.
    So, if you have 6 players that is marked for racing and has not joined the regatta yet. So, they can join at anytime through out race or does the race have a select time table for getting into the regatta. (Example: Lets say that a member wasn't in town for the start of the race, and he was marked in advanced to race and they got back into the game on the 3rd or 4th day. Can they still get into the regatta and race the remainder of the race).

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Hope this help....

Per the Playrix support page regarding seasonal regattas: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...sonal-regattas

Your co-op enters a regatta as soon as any one of its members confirms their participation (by ticking the box next to Participate in Regatta in Additional settings) and picks a task at least five hours before the regatta finish time.

If nobody from your co-op picks a task at least five hours before the race ends, the regatta task list is blocked for all members, and you are no longer able to join.

ATTENTION! Co-ops that are late for seasonal races are automatically demoted to the next lower league.
    Okay, I found the answer I was looking for in the site that you suggested.
    (Regatta seasons: starting time and duration

Township regattas are held every week over a six-day period. New regattas start on Tuesdays at 8 am UTC. You need to know your time zone to calculate what time regattas start in your location either by adding or subtracting the time difference.

After a regatta finishes, you have a whole day to rest, switch co-ops, and get ready for the next regatta.

Each season has four regattas. After the season is over, there's a week-long break, during which one interseasonal regatta is held. You can't earn tokens during interseasonal regattas, and the results won't count toward your Golden League leaderboard position, but you can spend tokens that were earned earlier. During interseasonal regattas, you can complete tasks to get chests with rewards and get prizes for reaching co-op goals.

(Your co-op stays in the same league during interseasonal regattas, and you can join them at any time once they're on.)
    Thank you

If a player is marked as racing when your team starts the regatta, they can take a task at any time until the end of the race.

Let's say for simplicity that your race starts on a Tuesday at 8am, so it finishes the following Monday at 8am.

Technically, as long as Bob was opted in to race by the time the first person took a task, there's no reason he couldn't shut down his phone/device until 7:30am Monday morning, then jump in and burn through 16 tasks in the last 30 minutes of the race.

All the time limits are: opt in before anyone in the co-op starts their first task. Make sure someone in the co-op has started a task before 3am Monday (5 hours + to the end of the race).
    Last edited by Nevada; 05-25-2018 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Auto hates the word started.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”