Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 24.05 Hooray for the new update!

What happened to the spinning wheel you could use to get more moves

Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    What happened to the spinning wheel you could use to get more moves
    See the answer to your other post here.

Hi I am new to this I agree the gas cylinders are taking the enjoyment of the game away and making it very frustrating and no one wants that please listen to the players . Also how to I get friends so I can send and receive life’s ?

Quote Originally Posted by Colette mcdonnell View Post
    Hi I am new to this I agree the gas cylinders are taking the enjoyment of the game away and making it very frustrating and no one wants that please listen to the players . Also how to I get friends so I can send and receive life’s ?
    In order to interact with friends, you must have your game connected to facebook, and have other players that play Gardenscapes as your friends there. Those people will show up as your friends in the game, and you can exchange lives with them.

You can take a look at this guide on how exchanging lives works.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

After installing the update on my mac, I can no longer open Gardenscapes at all - it crashes immediately and repeatedly. I have re-installed it and restarted my laptop to no avail. I contacted support 2 days ago, and received an email saying I would get a reply 'shortly' - still no answer. Are there better ways to contact? What does 'shortly' mean to Playrix? 2 days is longer than my personal interpretation of the concept...

My macbook is old, but it does meet the minimum requirements.

Hello why you don't minimiss they time is yo much