Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 24.05 Hooray for the new update!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

24.05 Hooray for the new update!

Eager to explore the mysteries of the May update? Get ready for the greatest adventure in the history of your garden! Let’s take a peek at what awaits you in the game:

New in match-3
    - A new booster: Gardening Glove. Swap adjacent pieces without using a move!
    - A new element: Gas Cylinder. Get rid of it in a limited number of moves!
    - Lucky Spin helps beat levels now! Spin it to get additional moves when you lose a level!

New adventures
    - A new interactive book over the river: read about the former owner at any time you want!
    - The guest house finale: organize a reading meeting for friends!
    - Jungles and fossils: open a new area featuring a dinosaur park!
    - Restore a mysterious map to help characters find the Lost Island!

Update the game in your official app store and check out all the novelties! Don’t forget to tell us about your impressions
    Cheers!
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuinridder Henk Walters View Post
    wat nu verder
    Play the game, what else...

New screen layout

Quote Originally Posted by Dasha Mironova View Post
    Eager to explore the mysteries of the May update? Get ready for the greatest adventure in the history of your garden! Let’s take a peek at what awaits you in the game:

New in match-3
    - A new booster: Gardening Glove. Swap adjacent pieces without using a move!
    - A new element: Gas Cylinder. Get rid of it in a limited number of moves!
    - Lucky Spin helps beat levels now! Spin it to get additional moves when you lose a level!

New adventures
    - A new interactive book over the river: read about the former owner at any time you want!
    - The guest house finale: organize a reading meeting for friends!
    - Jungles and fossils: open a new area featuring a dinosaur park!
    - Restore a mysterious map to help characters find the Lost Island!

Update the game in your official app store and check out all the novelties! Don’t forget to tell us about your impressions
    Cheers!
    The new layout for the garden tools is difficult to view. It was much better when you could see at the top how many items to match were left. I have to move my left hand off the tablet to see how many moves are remaining. In the next update it would be great if the player had the option for the tools to show on the sides or at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Serren View Post
    The new layout for the garden tools is difficult to view. It was much better when you could see at the top how many items to match were left. I have to move my left hand off the tablet to see how many moves are remaining.
    I totally agree! this is so nonpractical! (whose bright idea was that?!)

In the next update it would be great if the player had the option for the tools to show on the sides or at the top.
    That! or just move it back, please!

The new layout for the garden tools is difficult to view. It was much better when you could see at the top how many items to match were left. I have to move my left hand off the tablet to see how many moves are remaining. In the next update it would be great if the player had the option for the tools to show on the sides or at the top.
    I second this!

Quote Originally Posted by Brauchtj View Post
    I second this!
    More levels please

Is garden scapes joined with google games if so how do I activate it on my game if not why not township is.
    This is so that when I have to reset my tablet I don't have to start all over again. I have gotten further on and then I had to reset my tablet and loose all of what I have done so far.

It seems that we get less lives from our friends after the update. Normally i get a lot, now it is much less. Before the update I only got less lives from friends in the training of the dog. I got less bones there. But after the update it seems to be less in the whole game. Not funny. And I agree with the comments about the tools to be seen on the sides. I want them back on the top too!

Hi Dasha I didn't see an answer anywhere that I could find-- what inspired the new area? Just wondered.... Thanks.