Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Interseasonal Regatta: Co-op Size & Task # to Reach 5 Team Goals

Quote Originally Posted by L&P Star 2 View Post
    Our coop has 29 members.

Level 4 (if I recall) was 179
    Level 5 is 340

I don't think whether people show as "racing" or "not racing" is a factor for level 5 stage at least.

We have people who show as not racing who are actually doing tasks in this regatta.

Noticing that some people with fewer members than our Coop have a higher goal:

I think it's possible they adjust the levels after level 1 as they go along for the number of people actually doing tasks in this regatta, regardless of whether they show as racing or not racing. The level 5 target doesn't seem to have shifted since we started it. But I don't think whether someone was set as racing or not racing at the start factors into the level 5 total.
    I agree that racing vs non-racing wouldn't matter for the 5th goal. The point of asking for racing vs non-racing is because I believe that's how they are establishing a baseline, in the beginning of the race, of who is most likely to participate. I imagine there would be a lot more complaints if people in co-ops of 30, with only 15 usually racing, automatically got thrown into a goal meant for 30 players. Once the baseline is established, they can up the goal if more members start doing tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by CloverRacer View Post
    Team of 25 (five marked as not racing, but three still completing tasks- update*all completing tasks now) (Golden League)
    1st -31
    2nd -75 (wasn't sure, but asked the team and they said 75)
    3rd -135
    4th -231
    5th -379

My other town's co-op has 30 members. (one marked as not racing, but still completing tasks) (Golden League)
    1st -40
    2nd -93
    3rd -168
    4th - 280
    5th - 446
    CloverRacer, weird question, but did anyone in your 25 co-op leave?

4 in our gold league co op. One was set to non-racing, but participated. It was a short race....
    9B706FE9-887D-494B-AE6C-9D90424969E9.jpg
    Town: Morgan's Landing (Level 110)
    Gold league Co-op: Moonlit Estuary #M2Q45N
    iOS system (iPad Air2)
    Friend Code: #JDFN5V
    FB Group: Moonlit Estuary@Township

I hope you stop by my town for a visit, it gets remodeled often.
    The penguins’ snow village has gone, but the water park island is now open!
    I hope you “like” my town.

Co-op of 16.

Final goal was 129.

We had 7 actively participating. 2 that are active but didn't do tasks this week for reasons (maybe one or two tasks). 1 marked as racing but inactive all week. 5 marked as not racing, and barely if ever active, and 1 that left the co-op out of the blue.

It works out that the 7 of us actually doing tasks needed to do an average of just under 19 tasks each to achieve the final goal.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Team of 17.
    5 set to Not Racing.
    Final goal was 188.
    Da Ge,
    Co op - Sea Force #SENECW
    Township lvl 91 - Android

Quote Originally Posted by Da Ge View Post
    Team of 17.
    5 set to Not Racing.
    Final goal was 188.
    That's a heck of a jump...

16(11) and 17(12) went from 129 to 188...

129/11 is 11.7 task average pp
    188/12 is 15.6 task average pp.

Assuming all "racing" players are actually racing, which they were not in our case, which bumped our average up to 18.4 app.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by HelpersAllAboardSerenity View Post
    I agree that racing vs non-racing wouldn't matter for the 5th goal. The point of asking for racing vs non-racing is because I believe that's how they are establishing a baseline, in the beginning of the race, of who is most likely to participate. I imagine there would be a lot more complaints if people in co-ops of 30, with only 15 usually racing, automatically got thrown into a goal meant for 30 players. Once the baseline is established, they can up the goal if more members start doing tasks.
    You might well be right. who knows LOL Township likes to keep us guessing. Particularly as to what we should be doing and the rules of engagement LOL

The Level 1 goal doesn’t matter much and I’d go as far as to say even if it affected baseline is pretty irrelevant though. Except for the level 1 prize. It was set pretty low and even in the example of 15 out of 30 would be easily achievable.

I think they were then adjusting based on actual people doing. That same group of 30 with only actual 15 competing likely get an easier level 2 to reflect actual.

It’s the increases in later levels that seem more important. Our tasks almost doubled between level 4 and 5. I think part of that was we had a few people who don’t normally race get involved
    Level: 222 L&P Star 2 / Level 67 L&P Star 3
    Coops: Star town-owners / New Star-town-owners
    Coop tags: #S88Y93 / #NEWYK9
    Mininum 10 tasks in regatta / 16@135 .

Bumping this thread in case anyone wants to report their experiences this week...

Kitty, are you going to write up our numbers?

My son's coop: 9 members all racing
    1st-12
    2nd-30
    3rd-55
    4th-91
    5th-145

I'm really not sure of the numbers before because I believe one was kicked, but that they also added one.
    Last edited by HelpersAllAboardSerenity; 06-30-2018 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Goals 4 and 5

It’s been a rocky start...We based our team’s strategy on the coop goals collected here from last time (thank you!). We had 2 teams break off and form sub groups (5 and 3 members). That left us with 19 at home and we asked those staying to set status to “not racing” if they weren’t planning on full participation. In the end we had 14 active at the start of this new interseasonal. Here is where the plan backfired...

We woke up this morning to an initial coop goal of 40 tasks :/, which is what we saw last time with a MUCH larger group. Our second goal is 94. My team is rallying and positive as usual but I’m bummed and unsure what Playrix is doing to set coop goals. There is almost no way we will hit the 30 person final goal of 440 ish tasks with 14 active players this week. The two subgroups are doing great with attainable goals in line with their number of players, but home base is struggling.... anyone else had this happen?