Thread: Gem Shop please clarify!

Gem Shop please clarify!

Hi when I look at everything offered in the gem shop (to bypass most things and go for the less expensive purchases) the three chests full of items are confusing. Each chest of items has an infinite lives symbol in it, but infinite lives aren't listed below the chest in the contents. Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    Hi when I look at everything offered in the gem shop (to bypass most things and go for the less expensive purchases) the three chests full of items are confusing. Each chest of items has an infinite lives symbol in it, but infinite lives aren't listed below the chest in the contents. Which is it?
    Hello, dandelion! So sorry to hear that the new Shop seems confusing Could you please attach a screenshot of those offers here?

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_2018-05-23-08-48-23.jpg these three offers: what is in the chest vs contents listed below. Thx

It's just artist's licence, Dandelion. What you're going to get for your money is what's listed - the number of diamonds plus the various boosts.
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

One person's artistic license is another person's false advertising.

I also think that you get what is listed/written. And I think the graphics should be adapted and show nothing else.

Yes, it might look pretty but it's a bit silly to show things you can't win.
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

I would also like to see included in the gem shop the boosters you can buy with your diamonds, since you’ve stopped allowing us to buy extra bombs going from turn 2 to turn 1. (All we are offered now is to ‘use’ a booster we already have.) And on the subject of the gem shop, I only have it on one iPad, and not the other. Not that I’ll buy anything more with real money, but if you were to include the diamond purchases, I would definitely use it.