Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Interseasonal Regatta: General Opinions (Merged Thread)

New Interseasonal Regatta: General Opinions (Merged Thread)

I just went down to start the Regatta see what tasks were available dump the ones I don't want and find this . I tapped on a chest thinking I only had one task and it turns out I have three tasks of which one of them is getting olives I never get olives, I have to use all my good bars to get olives. No more single tasks ? and this is what I have for the Regatta? I won't be doing it. I never liked the multitask tasks now I'm being forced to multitask all the time? That just ruined it for me thank you

Amen! It is awful!

Okay, take a breath.

You do not have to do the olive task. Let someone else in your co-op do it. Or dump that chest.

Or don't race this week. You'll still be in the same league for the new season next week.

Relax.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Всем привет! Вот и началась первая межсезоная регата с новыми правилами. И все даже очень не плохо и интересно, но есть один минус нет возможности ставить бронь. А так как много заданий которые долго выполняются по времени, бронь просто не обходима. Пожалуйста примите к сведению, спасибо.

I do not like this at all!! No one in my co-op does!!

They certainly want their pound of flesh with this new Regatta. Are the creators trying to make the tasks more difficult and longer to complete? Well they have succeeded.

Hate it hate it hate it!!!!

Fix this playrix!!!!!!!!!

Stupidest, dumbest, most "screw you players, we just want your money" change you have ever come up with.

New Interseasonal Regatta

Worst ever! Many of us can complete a task then a new task is available for us to pick. With this new regatta, the tasks are slow and as it stands right now, I've completed a task and there isn't one available for me to begin.

Don't knwo who throught of this ... but go back to the drawing board. My co-op does not like this!

I hate this so much. I opted out of the regatta. Double checked my settings. Still unchanged and I’m stuck doing these stupid tasks! Respect your players choices playrix! I don’t want to play your stupid regatta. Don’t force me into it!

Quote Originally Posted by Asdis View Post
    I hate this so much. I opted out of the regatta. Double checked my settings. Still unchanged and I’m stuck doing these stupid tasks! Respect your players choices playrix! I don’t want to play your stupid regatta. Don’t force me into it!
    Opting in or out makes no difference for the new interseasonal week. This is not a race week. Your league standing will not change regardless of whether you complete 0, 9, or 109 tasks.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”