Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Interseasonal Regatta: Questions/Answers/Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    We always do one task per chest, and 3 of us complete it.
    My coop also has a one task per chest limit at least for the first day or two. Once some of us are done and fewer folks are looking to get into new chests, then we do shift. At some point we decide anyone willing to take the uglier tasks is welcome to help get the chests finished.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

That’s awesome. I’m not sure why it has been so difficult to get my co op to work on this. I’ve even made an entire FB page jammed with lots of tips & tricks from 3 years of playing and learning from others. I think it has to do with me. I don’t kick people when I should, give way too many chances, and give out over 300 items filling their planes trains etc every week. I only have 1 truly responsive helpful person on my team out of 6-7. I’m too nice!
    I wonder if there is a leaders group on here? I could use some help. I’m like one of those ppl who has a business but gives away all the good info and stuff, but doesn’t make a living at it. Help! Lol

[QUOTE=CheriByGrace;1585722]That’s awesome. I’m not sure why it has been so difficult to get my co op to work on this. I’ve even made an entire FB page jammed with lots of tips & tricks from 3 years of playing and learning from others.

what is your FB page called? sounds interesting

Quote Originally Posted by A340848 View Post
    I've kicked a person out that did. The task just becomes available again. Just kick them out before the time expires on the task. Does anyone know if I kick out a person who has already completed task with other players in a chest will everyone lose the chest. I'm not being mean spirited. This person just joined our team during the Interseasonal Regatta and is not following our co-op rules. I just don't want people to lose chest that they already worked for by kicking her out.
    Wow!! THIS is the stuff I need to know more about as a leader.
    My co op has spent 6 months recovering from a player joining, then never responding. (I’m referring to regular Regatta right now tho)
    Mind you, I have learned to block ppl from joining Regatta (thank you for the change allowing this, Playrix) before I let them play, but someone snuck in after I went to bed, so I was stuck with them. (My regatta starts about 4am where I live).

I have also learned to make sure new players can commit to a certain number of tasks before they can play Regatta. But still, Atleast 5 other times people have joined and either thought they could do them or just didn’t care to stay committed to the team. We lost Gold league all of those times too, and I lost some really good players who got fed up with this happening. Don’t blame then for leaving.

I’m sure this is a big topic and I’d love help with this. I know it’s pretty huge to me because I put a ton into my co op. So when Gold league comes tumbling down from one careless person joining, it’s heartbreaking!! For me and the co op that has worked hard to achieve Gold league.
    Thanks for any help or direction.

PS I’m sorry if this issue IS adrrssed somewhere already. the forum is still very confusing to me and hard to use. To me Atleast. So please be patient with those of us who are just learning. But I am willing to learn Thank you!!!

[QUOTE=douglasnorth;1585743]
    Quote Originally Posted by CheriByGrace View Post
    That’s awesome. I’m not sure why it has been so difficult to get my co op to work on this. I’ve even made an entire FB page jammed with lots of tips & tricks from 3 years of playing and learning from others.

what is your FB page called? sounds interesting
    Sorry, but it’s reserved for my co op. I will think about opening it up but honestly I’m not much of a FB user, and when it was open, someone said when it’s “open” then anyone can see your posts. My co op ppl didn’t want their friends etc., to see everything they were doing so I made it private again.

Thanks for asking anyway.

Sorry, but it’s reserved for my co op. I will think about opening it up but honestly I’m not much of a FB user, and when it was open, someone said when it’s “open” then anyone can see your posts. My co op ppl didn’t want their friends etc., to see everything they were doing so I made it private again.

Thanks for asking anyway.
    Speaking about "open", if you are having people join your co-op and then not doing the committed tasks, you might want to change your co-op from an "Open" one to a "Closed" or "By Request" one, that way you can at least look at somebody's town before they try to join or use the forum here or the Township Mobile FB page to announce your co-op and your rules and then engage a prospect in some conversation before letting them join up.
    Last edited by cdosr; 11-05-2019 at 08:58 PM.

That’s awesome. I’m not sure why it has been so difficult to get my co op to work on this. I’ve even made an entire FB page jammed with lots of tips & tricks from 3 years of playing and learning from others. I think it has to do with me. I don’t kick people when I should, give way too many chances, and give out over 300 items filling their planes trains etc every week. I only have 1 truly responsive helpful person on my team out of 6-7. I’m too nice!
    I wonder if there is a leaders group on here? I could use some help. I’m like one of those ppl who has a business but gives away all the good info and stuff, but doesn’t make a living at it. Help! Lol
    There is a Board or forum (or maybe part of this forum) for coop leaders only. Sorry I can't help you find it, but our leader has mentioned it.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Hi, Bessville.

Something I've been trying to find and confirm/clarify...

If I've got 2 people in my co-op who've completed tasks within a chest, yet another person hasn't, does that chest not count toward points? Does the person not having a completed task done hurt those tasks that were completed?
    Lady Kendra
    Township "Mayor" of Kendra's Village
    Leader of "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Co-op
    Kendra's Village/My Invite Code: 4BJFEM
    "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Code/Tag: #CN8PFN

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Kendra View Post
    Hi, Bessville.

Something I've been trying to find and confirm/clarify...

If I've got 2 people in my co-op who've completed tasks within a chest, yet another person hasn't, does that chest not count toward points? Does the person not having a completed task done hurt those tasks that were completed?
    Hi,

If someone takes a task within a chest and fails it, the whole chest will be marked as failed, even if the other two tasks were completed successfully. The points for the two completed tasks will count for the co-op goals, but the chest will not be added for the personal rewards for the players that took the tasks.

If someone realizes that they are unable to complete a task after they started it, they can dump it (given that it hasn't timed out first), and it will be made available for others to take it, and the chest might still be saved.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES