Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Interseasonal Regatta: Questions/Answers/Opinions

Morning Nevada and JJay..thank you both so much for helping me..it's all so new and I have an old brain which got very confused lol
    I shall read again and take it back to the co op. Thank you again.
    Zena's Greenlands
    L164. Zoo L45

IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ....Australia

Honour the flags of all Nations

🇦🇺 Australia ❤️ From me to you New Zealand 🇳🇿

Hi everyone.

Been away from here for a while, but wanted to post a question....

Any idea if we will be getting a stats page for the Interseasonal Regattas (presuming this format stays in place for a while).

Stats that would be beneficial would be the ability to see where your co-op members are at in terms of chests completed, chests dumped and individual tasks completed (regardless of the number of personal chests done).

I know this might should be in the Wish List, but didn't know if there were any updates that might have been mentioned already.

Thanks,
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    Morning Nevada and JJay..thank you both so much for helping me..it's all so new and I have an old brain which got very confused lol
    I shall read again and take it back to the co op. Thank you again.
    Welcome Zena As for old brains, I very much doubt that my one would have had the faintest idea what was happening if I hadn't seen the info in the link I posted above. Have a fun week

I left my opinion on this in a separate Ranch and a separate post. Don't like it not doing it. It's very confusing and I found that each of those tasks have at least one task that I won't do such as ships. And I'm very picky as to when I do my Zoo tasks most of the time I don't have enough of the stuff they want for me to complete it. Anyway I'm a solo racer and sense the Regatta has changed I no longer can make the top three anyway so this is not worth the stress. I am not doing this anymore. I do have a reserve the right to change my mind LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by kayceecat_5us@yahoo.com View Post
    I left my opinion on this in a separate Ranch and a separate post. Don't like it not doing it. It's very confusing and I found that each of those tasks have at least one task that I won't do such as ships. And I'm very picky as to when I do my Zoo tasks most of the time I don't have enough of the stuff they want for me to complete it. Anyway I'm a solo racer and sense the Regatta has changed I no longer can make the top three anyway so this is not worth the stress. I am not doing this anymore. I do have a reserve the right to change my mind LOL.
    Kayceecat, I'm a solo racer as well. I'm giving it a go though I may well give up half way through - depends how it goes! But do you realise you can open all the chests on the board (or dump them) and just do whichever tasks you like? They won't count towards your personal goals unless you complete the whole chest, but they will contribute one point to your team goals, so you can still get some prizes, similar to the way you do in an event. Anyway, enjoy doing that, or enjoy your week off

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Thanks Nevada!

I just posted this in the other thread - Hope you don't mind the re-post:

The only thing I haven't seen clarified is whether your Racing status (set to participate in regatta as racing or opted out as not racing) makes any difference. Can a non-racing member participate? Does a non-racing person have to change their status to racing to participate? How is the team goal determined? It says a team of 30 needs to do 428 tasks to reach the final team goal...I assume that smaller teams have to do less, so how does the system determine that number? What happens if someone new joins your team mid-week...will the team goal numbers increase? If there are 30 people in the co-op and 6 of them are set to non-racing and aren't active in the game anymore or want to take a complete vacation from tasks this week, would the final team goal still be 428 tasks?
    Sorry to quote myself, LOL, but I don’t think this part of my question was ever answered.

I’m looking in the co-op tab now and don’t see a way to view what my co-op’s final team goal is (can only see that our first goal is 9 tasks). Again, I assume since we are only a 7 person team, our final goal is less than 428 (at least I hope it is or we will never have a shot at it). Since racing status makes no difference, I assume our total number of 7 is used to determine our team goal even if 3 are set to non-racing and had not planned to participate at all? What if your co-op participant number changes mid-week? Do the goals adjust?

ETA: Is there anyway to see what all 5 of your team goals are? I’m trying to scroll forward or click on the goals and not seeing anything - Is there a formula I can use to calculate it myself?
    Last edited by kitty4715; 05-22-2018 at 01:26 PM.

ShadowRune
    Wooden, Iron, Golden, and Precious are the qualities of the chests themselves.

You as a player are allowed to collect up to "9" chests.

Dumping a chest takes 1 hour to refresh

One would think a developer would be online today to oversee questions and confusion about all of this.

My questions:

Once a chest is completed, is there a one hour refresh time after that also?

Does you co-op receive a penalty for dumping chests?
    Last edited by ShadowRune; 05-22-2018 at 01:30 PM.

Fellow players, take a deep breath and enjoy this event. This is not a race, need no stats and nothing is counted against you. Dump all you want. Our coop is having fun, and yes so much easier with more than one person in coop. Some like the long task and others do no not, so sharing the chest is a way of completing it. We even had a one so far who never races do a task. So again have fun.

Playrix, you could have put out more information to help us understand what is going on. Someone did find the link on FB and sent it out so we all could read it. You have to know that not everyone reads the forum or has facebook to get guidance on what is going on.
    Happy
    Town Level 141
    Co-op: Castaways

ShadowRune
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWilliamston View Post
    Less than stellar “valuable” prizes IMHO...
    The first 4 look dull, I agree, but that helicopter double coins booster is the MVP of boosters... how can you not be ecstatic over that? I have a crummy see the light (mining) coupon. I would trade you in a heartbeat over my prizes, if you can call em that.

New Regatta

I do not see any "Statistics" button nor do I see anywhere that lets you know how many points a task is. Help?