Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Interseasonal Regatta: Questions/Answers/Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Mery Michel View Post
    No, that's not it. Let me see if I can explain myself better.

When I finished my first chest task, I noticed I received a chest reward. However, I got to finish a second one, but I didn't see any chest rewards. I thought we're supposed to get chest rewards when we finish a task but this only happened once.

What do we need to do to get the chest rewards. Out of 9 I have 1, when I know I've finished more than 1 chest task.

I hope that's a better explanation, everything it's about chest now and has practically the same names.
    Ha, yes, got it now.
    What you recieved is the first reward from your so called co-op goal. These you will gather while sailing on.
    The rewards from the chests, the personal rewards, will be given to you only after this "regatta" is finished.
    Think this is because your chests, and with them the rewards, can change still.

And yes, as we see, always the same terms when it's about different things doesn't help really.
    Last edited by Cathy Purr; 05-23-2018 at 04:00 AM.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Question Interseasonal Regattas and Seasonal Regattas

Will the normal regattas return during the season? I very much like the interseasonal regattas! I do not like racing against other co-ops. It makes the game less fun. I do think they should stop the chests as they are can be a bad thing if someone accidentally dumps one...
    But I like the idea of not racing. It gives me joy.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    Will the normal regattas return during the season? I very much like the interseasonal regattas! I do not like racing against other co-ops. It makes the game less fun. I do think they should stop the chests as they are can be a bad thing if someone accidentally dumps one...
    But I like the idea of not racing. It gives me joy.
    Yes, normal regattas will return during the season. This week's format is only for interseasonal regattas. This format will (hopefully) return for the next interseasonal regatta.

Wow, after spending at least $1000, over the past few years building a wonderful team and now you throw this at us. What a to destroy a pretty damn fun game. My team finds it totally boring and we will take a major hit due to our team membership as most said that they will probably quit as the competition was a good portion of the fun of the game, *comment removed* Just saying!
    Last edited by Nevada; 05-23-2018 at 06:59 AM.

So now the team goals are finished that’s it, over and done with, wow! Playrix really missed a trick by not giving teams the opportunity to further rewards (a la events and a choice of 1 from 3 chests) and effectively saying ‘sit tight and wait for next week now’, geez, 6 and a half days of nothing to aim at, thanks a bunch playrix!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chazinpdx View Post
    Wow, after spending at least $1000, over the past few years building a wonderful team and now you throw this at us. What a to destroy a pretty damn fun game. My team finds it totally boring and we will take a major hit due to our team membership as most said that they will probably quit as the competition was a good portion of the fun of the game. Just saying!
    It's for ONE WEEK.

Next week the regatta will revert to the normal race with leagues and normal task board and racing against other co-ops.

If you don't like it, just sit out for a week. Don't do tasks. Focus on building up your zoo, or your coin, or planes for jems, or whatever, and come back to racing next week.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

So the good news is it's only one week out of the month that the racing stops.. I'm ok with that

It's only one week of this then it's back to the same way of racing

I would be interested to see a poll where we can find out how many players love/hate this new format. I suspect the co op size might influence that; we are certainly having trouble finding enough tasks to go around

Quote Originally Posted by K8y View Post
    I would be interested to see a poll where we can find out how many players love/hate this new format. I suspect the co op size might influence that; we are certainly having trouble finding enough tasks to go around
    You can create a poll (at bottom of "post new thread"). Formulating the options might be tricky, though, f.e. cos negative feedback is given much more easily, as can be seen here, too. And if you want to consider Coop size, and other, maybe yet unknown criteria.

And be aware that the forum crowd/population (whatever) is not representative for the gaming crowd. In this case probably not even for the usual forum ppl.
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-23-2018 at 09:43 AM.