Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Interseasonal Regatta: Questions/Answers/Opinions

Thank you Playrix for this Interseasonal Regatta! Our co-op is so enjoying it. Half of us had given up on racing...it's fun to be back and participating and also supporting each other... and muddling thru the rules and figuring things out...but we're laughing as we do so. And thank you to everyone who posted here, to help us sort out what it is we're doing! Cheers to all!

The thing I hate about this new system is that the people who live in zones when the regatta starts in the morning or afternoon for them, take all the easier tasks within a couple of chests. By the time those of us who begin some 6 hours later get on the game, we either start yet another chest, or we HAVE to finish the started chests, and take whatever yuk task is left that no one else wanted. Right now my co op has a bunch of half done chests, and no way to dump tasks no one wants to do, without dumping the whole chest.
    At least before, you could dump tasks until one appeared that you liked.

Hi, I've got 2 questions:
    1) I understand that when we fail a task, the whole chest will be gone, do we need to wait for an hour for a new chest to appear or a new one will come immediately after the chest disappears?

2) Let's say we can't finish a task on time and there is about only a few minutes left on the timer, if we want to save the chest from disappearing, can we dump that task and then the task will be open to all immediately with the timer restarted, thus saving the chest?

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    So, if somebody were to join our co-op tomorrow, they would lose the chests they have earned so far, but they would be able to participate in our regatta and earn new chests?!
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    What happenes with the co-op rewards. Would the new member get at once all rewards we have unlocked so far?

Thanks in advance!
    No, the new member would not be able to get the rewards you already unlocked at all. They would not be available for them. They will only get leftover rewards you still have to unlock

Quote Originally Posted by Sm08nurse View Post
    Hello Nevada and thanks for clarifying the race is gone. My dream team took 5 months to build and a lot of money. We were winning Gold League against Trophy hoarders who won up to 75 times. We had a fun Sports news that I moderated, reporting in chat the statistics of other teams, their gaming level, progress and task completions. I was online a LOT and the thrill of the race made it fun! We were creative and interactive, making up stories of ship wrecks and pirates when teams fell from 1st place to 4th place and this made the game FUN! I now worry my CoOp will fall apart with no race! Can you explain how the team goals work? The chests do not show the rewards either. The task board does not show statistics on who in the CoOp is helping and what they are working on. So far, this format seems like staying forever in a slow pace Wooden League. Thanks for your time. The Regatta Roomies, Gold League, #REG9WZ
    Just have fun! Take a break! Build up tcash for next race. I really like this because you can get points and rewards along with the yacht club decorations without worrying about winning. Believe me I LOVE WINNING but this game has become game of the riches. I play by myself and cannot win gold due to others spending tcash out the wazoo. This gives us a chance to save up our tcash because it’s so hard to come by. I’d take breaks from regatta to build up my tcash but then I’d miss out on yacht club. This is very fair for people like me.

TOWN: Ambers Strawberry Patch
    LEVEL: 111
    CO-OP:The Bitter End

What I don't understand and sorry if it's somewhere in these 11 pages is how you get a chest?

Is it by doing the whole 3 tasks yourself or getting help? I don't get it. I finished my first chest with help and got a chest, I finished a second one just the same and nothing.

Can someone explain.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mery Michel View Post
    What I don't understand and sorry if it's somewhere in these 11 pages is how you get a chest?

Is it by doing the whole 3 tasks yourself or getting help? I don't get it. I finished my first chest with help and got a chest, I finished a second one just the same and nothing.

Can someone explain.

Thanks.
    Hm, trying to understand what you are describing. Here's my best guess: You finished the first chest, and the others did also.
    With your second, you are finished, but the others are still working on it = your chest isn't finished.
    You should see a Task Journal below the board, that will tell you more in detail what chests you are or have been working on.

So far I’m not a big fan of the change.

So I've been reading everything...but I'm wondering how the interseasonal regatta league placement works. Sadly, we finished 4th last week. And in the interseasonal we are in silver, it looks like?

Is that because we dropped out of the top three?

Thanks, guys, for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Martinville View Post
    So I've been reading everything...but I'm wondering how the interseasonal regatta league placement works. Sadly, we finished 4th last week. And in the interseasonal we are in silver, it looks like?

Is that because we dropped out of the top three?

Thanks, guys, for your help
    There's no dropping in interseasonal, since it's not a race against other teams.
    But I'm pretty sure I know what you mean: that silver steering wheel on the upper right when you're in the co-op goals.
    This is just a symbol to tap on to get to the different leagues and the chests to gain.
    Very misleading design indeed.

Happy interseasonal!

Add: And there is no dropping in league when finishing 4th, permanent. Only the last 3 in that week, #13 and below, would drop.
    Last edited by Cathy Purr; 05-23-2018 at 03:02 AM.