Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 368

Thread: Interseasonal Regatta: Questions/Answers/Opinions

  1. #91
    Member Katville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Gillette, Wyoming
    Posts
    442
    If there is one task in a chest that no one wants to do can a person take the task and dump it? Will it be replaced by a different task or the same one?

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    HAHA what a joke.
    So if you're opted out of the regatta you get a message in chat that says claim reward.
    Then you click it and it says pick a chest....
    THEN BOOM GUESS WHAT??? You're now in the Regatta LMFAO!!!!!
    What is happening here LOL.
    Seriously who writes this code?
    You are thinking of this week as a race. Its not a race. There is no opting in or out. Its just something different to do during the off week of racing.

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    If there is one task in a chest that no one wants to do can a person take the task and dump it? Will it be replaced by a different task or the same one?
    You will not get a different task. It will just release the same task so that someone else can take it.

  4. #94
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    You will not get a different task. It will just release the same task so that someone else can take it.
    I made that mistake, decided I didn't want to do wool, so I dumped it. Unfortunately it is still there waiting for me to do.

  5. #95
    Does anyone know if you have to change it to racing if it was on 'not racing'?

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpersAllAboardSerenity View Post
    Does anyone know if you have to change it to racing if it was on 'not racing'?
    We have a couple members currently set as Not Racing that are participating in this interseasonal regatta (have tasks in progress). The opt in/out setting no longer applies to interseasonal weeks. The check box option specifically says "Take Part in Seasonal Regatta"

  7. #97
    Member coljoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by coljoy View Post
    Unfortunately im not able to paste a photo here... there is a trash can beside each task but the trash can is only highlighted for the task you’re currently working on...suggesting you can dump that individual task
    Quote Originally Posted by hchl View Post
    I borrowed one image from FB, so you can see the "start" button by each task in one chest.
    Attachment 27095
    Yes I double checked my photo etc and it only has a trash can next to the task you’re currently working on. So now we just need to know what happens if we click to dump the current task we are working on...

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by coljoy View Post
    Yes I double checked my photo etc and it only has a trash can next to the task you’re currently working on. So now we just need to know what happens if we click to dump the current task we are working on...
    If you dump the current task you are working on, it remains in the chest waiting for someone else to take it. If no one wants to take the task, then you will need to dump the chest. Co/leaders can dump chests that have 1 or more tasks already completed. Although you will lose this chest, any tasks from this chest that have been completed will go towards your co-op goal.

    You can then continue with other chests to try complete up to 9 chests depending on your co-op size.

    Hope this helps.

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by coljoy View Post
    Yes I double checked my photo etc and it only has a trash can next to the task you’re currently working on. So now we just need to know what happens if we click to dump the current task we are working on...
    If you dump the task you are working on, the task becomes available for another team member to complete. Your only "penalty" is that you personally will not be allowed to pick any task from that same chest for 30 mins.

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    We have a couple members currently set as Not Racing that are participating in this interseasonal regatta (have tasks in progress). The opt in/out setting no longer applies to interseasonal weeks. The check box option specifically says "Take Part in Seasonal Regatta"
    Thx, Kitty! Our non racing member was confused but seemed to imply they couldn't see who was working on what task. We thought they might have to switch to racing first, but she had to go before we could get to the bottom of it. Plus someone else with a 10 member team needed more tasks than us (a ten member co-op with one marked as not racing). She still hasn't taken a task yet so maybe our numbers will go up when she starts participating.? It's all still a bit crazy, but I'm liking it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •