Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Interseasonal Regatta: Rules? (Merged Thread)

I have two towns and the second one was set as not racing as I wanted to see how this new interseasonal regatta worked. As soon as we achieved a co op goal with the other members an award was given not only to them but also to my little town which was set to not racing. So you don't have to complete any tasks at all and be set to not racing and you will still receive the co op goal rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    I have two towns and the second one was set as not racing as I wanted to see how this new interseasonal regatta worked. As soon as we achieved a co op goal with the other members an award was given not only to them but also to my little town which was set to not racing. So you don't have to complete any tasks at all and be set to not racing and you will still receive the co op goal rewards.

There are still some confusing things but am sure as with anything new things will get tweaked. All in all its not really that bad. There are some really annoying aspects like having a 5 plane task. Kinda of a bummer when your the leader so take most of the harder tasks. Trains are fine but 5 planes take at minimum 2 days. At least for me they do. Also if you initiate a chest and you finish your task or tasks within that chest you cannot start another chest till all 3 tasks are complete. Which means for us two people sitting and waiting for me to finish a 5 plane task. That is my biggest problems so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracyufindy View Post
    There are still some confusing things but am sure as with anything new things will get tweaked. All in all its not really that bad. There are some really annoying aspects like having a 5 plane task. Kinda of a bummer when your the leader so take most of the harder tasks. Trains are fine but 5 planes take at minimum 2 days. At least for me they do. Also if you initiate a chest and you finish your task or tasks within that chest you cannot start another chest till all 3 tasks are complete. Which means for us two people sitting and waiting for me to finish a 5 plane task. That is my biggest problems so far.
    Sorry but nobody has to wait for their chest to be completed before taking another task. As soon as their own task is finished they can start a new one in any other chest. We can have many unfinished chest in our list.

The Interseasoonal Instructions Tutorial is no longer accessible to view, is there anyone who has a copy of it to share for those who aren’t on Facebook please?
    Also, all members of our coop have collected their 9 chests and our team reached the coop goals. Is there any reason to continue completing tasks, will we receive more rewards by doing so, or can we be done?
    Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracyufindy View Post
    There are some really annoying aspects like having a 5 plane task. Kinda of a bummer when your the leader so take most of the harder tasks.
    And don't forget, that seeing THIS in the leader's role is your decision. I wouldn't expect that as member. And this new format is trying to support teamwork, not a "one does all" procedure.

Don't forget either, that you can give a task back into the chest, and that you can dump a chest even though it is not completed. The completed tasks in it will still count towards the Coop goals.
    Wishing you much fun