Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Interseasonal Regatta: Rules? (Merged Thread)

New Interseasonal Regatta: Rules? (Merged Thread)

One of the members of my coop was asking about the new regatta rules. I cannot find the message about the changes. Can anyone help me find It? Or does someone remember the changes?Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

It's posted on Facebook or go to your envelop top left in game the outline is listed
    INTERSEASONAL REGATTAS:
    ⛵ Take part in them at any time without confirming your participation in the settings;
    Note we are not racing you can choose a chest and do 3 tasks to collect prize
    ⛵ Complete tasks and get rewards at the end of the regatta without competing with other co-ops;
    ⛵ Play with your co-op members to get additional rewards for completing co-op goals;

Still a little vague I was not planning to play this week so I will see what happens from my understanding I can still play for a chest
    Last edited by barbguinn; 05-21-2018 at 05:47 PM.

If you have Facebook, someone who tested the system posted pictures and descriptions of how the new system will work in the "Township Exchange" Facebook group (just search that name and you will find it).

If their info is correct, the inter seasonal regatta will give you the option to earn 9 personal rewards and 5 team rewards. Instead of regular tasks on our board, there will be 12 prize chests - There are 4 different levels of chests: Wooden, Iron, Golden, and Precious. Wooden chests are easier to complete but give worse rewards. Precious are harder with better rewards. Each chest contains 3 different tasks. They can be completed by 3 different co-op members or all the same person. When you complete 1 task in a chest and all 3 tasks in that chest get completed, then you will earn that chest as one of your 9 personal rewards (so if it was a precious chest, at the end of the race, you will have a precious chest in your rewards with a high value prize in it). Also, every task that gets completed gets counted towards an overall team goal. There are 5 milestones, and when you hit them, everyone on the team earns a prize.

That's the gist of it, though there are more details that you can see on the facebook page. I'm really looking forward to it - seems like a cool new system!

Interseasonal Challenge Help Needed

Our co-op is not linked to Facebook and there seems to be very little information available unless I have missed it. I have a couple of questions about co-op goals. How do we find out what they are? Does the whole co-op have to join in with them or can a few of us do them?
    If anyone can help us out with the answers, we would really appreciate it. Thank you

You're surely referring to the

New Interseasonal Regatta Tutorial

which surely have been posted here before, too, but there you go.

We are very much looking forward to this, expecting it to be much fun and even more chaotic, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    You're surely referring to the

New Interseasonal Regatta Tutorial

which surely have been posted here before, too, but there you go.

We are very much looking forward to this, expecting it to be much fun and even more chaotic, lol.
    Thanks for adding this Cathy! I had only seen the posts on the FB page I mentioned after Deano mentioned it in the 135 thread (and I can't even find those FB posts anymore, either I'm blind or maybe it was removed). I had made those posts into a PDF and shared with my teammates but it would have been a lot less work if I just had the link to this Google doc to share with them! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Thanks for adding this Cathy! I had only seen the posts on the FB page I mentioned after Deano mentioned it in the 135 thread (and I can't even find those FB posts anymore, either I'm blind or maybe it was removed). I had made those posts into a PDF and shared with my teammates but it would have been a lot less work if I just had the link to this Google doc to share with them! LOL
    Lol, sorry, thought the link was accessible for everyone on FB. And BTW, searched for the post that Deano mentioned also without any luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillester View Post
    Our co-op is not linked to Facebook and there seems to be very little information available unless I have missed it. I have a couple of questions about co-op goals. How do we find out what they are? Does the whole co-op have to join in with them or can a few of us do them?
    If anyone can help us out with the answers, we would really appreciate it. Thank you

Hi Jillester,

You should see beforehand what tasks the chests contain.

The best is I'll give you the Link to the thread where a lot of information about this topic is already gathered.

Thank you, that is really helpful.

Check the in-the-game helps and news on most recent updates. There are already lots of information. Afterall, however, they are not important. No rankings. Who cares?