Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Teams Added To Race At Last Minute

Dear playrix,

Please tell me again your definition of Fair Play. And how can you ask us to play fairly when You don't??

We started regatta with only 1 other team racing. Complaints filed here and with CS. But as usual, no response.

So what did you do...4.5 hours before end of this race, You moved us to a new race with total of 11 teams! We dropped to 2nd place.

Cannot plan race strategy when everyone has finished regatta. If You would have moved us on Tuesday or Wednesday, we possibly could have held our 1st place spot!

This issue needs to be addressed immediately!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

It is a shame that this has happened again after being reassured that the problem would be fixed. I really want to be snarky and question just how this happened.......AGAIN. However, it I was to do that I would probably be banned from the forum
    Town: CrestCat City, founded June 2015
    Town Level: 134
    Zoo Level: 45, 180/180 animals, 64 zoo shop shelves
    Barn Size: 3210
    Co-op: Tigger's Den
    Device: Kindle Fire

Playrix.......you are being unfair...........moving us into another regatta with only a few hours left to race? Thats now twice within a few weeks that we have lost out of 1st place because you have either moved other coops, or moved us into a different race.

We contacted customer support on Wednesday to say we were in a race of only 2 teams, yet heard nothing back........so you had plenty of time to address the issue but instead, you ignored us, then moved us into another race with only hours to go, when it was too late to adjust our race style.

Rightly so, you make a huge deal of not allowing cheats to prosper in the game, but how about fair play towards your loyal players? How is it fair to move us?

No doubt, you will just say that it is a one off issue, that the devs will look into the issue to ensure it doesn't happen again...but that excuse doesn't wash anymore.......as I say, this has now happened twice to us in the past few weeks.

How about admitting you messed up, and genuinely find a way for this not to happen again?

I have not missed a single race since the regattas began, but now I'm thinking what's the point? If you just move teams when you feel, how can we ever take part in a fair race?
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post

We have been winning our race by miles this week and have, of course, adjusted our effort accordingly. Like you do. A few minutes before race end a new team has suddenly appeared, who hadn’t previously been in our group at all, and they’ve now knocked us off our first place perch! This gets right on my wick, Playrix.
    The first time we got juggled at the last minute (only 3 weeks ago) I was mildly annoyed, but prepared to accept it might be a one-off error. This time? I’m livid.

Why doesn’t the matching system work as it should in the first place?
    Why don’t Playrix notice and address the problem until the last day of the race?
    Why is there no way to access Customer Support quickly enough for us to get action before race end? (When we try to report our race only has 2 teams in it)
    Why do we come off worst every time they do this?
    Why can’t they give us the trophy we should have won?
    And why should we bother racing at all when it can all be whisked away at the last minute with no recourse?

Twice in 3 weeks? It’s not good enough.
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-11-2018 at 09:01 PM.

We raced the race
    We won it fair and square
    Playfix, you shafted us again
    But you aren't gonna care
    You make too much dosh
    To listen to the few
    So we just have to suck it up
    Like we usually do.

Pfffrrrrrrrt
    Yorkie aka Pea of Co-op Tigger's Den

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hello guys,

Thank you for your patience. We are truly sorry for the inaccuracy in this Regatta’s matching. Our devs are doing their best to eliminate this issue and make sure that this situation doesn’t occur again. Unfortunately, it is not technically possible to restore your position lost during this malfunction. We sincerely apologize to all the players affected by this issue.

However, it does not determine the final score for your Co-op, since the position on the Leaderboard is calculated based on the two best weeks of the Season.

We thank you in advance for your understanding.

Have a good day!

Regards,
    Anna
    Well looks like these were empty words, as twice now in three weeks we have been moved at end of race and lost our first place finish. If the computer can do a sync right before end of race it should be able to on Wednesday, so teams have a chance to see there competition and plan according. This needs to be moved to top of items to fix and not happen again.
    Happy
    Town Level 153

So another #*% malfunction.. Can you not do the team race shuffle on Wednesday?? We do lose tokens going from 1st to 2nd and what about the team that dropped from 2nd to 6th?

You somehow fail to see the issue created!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

"However, it does not determine the final score for your Co-op, since the position on the Leaderboard is calculated based on the two best weeks of the Season."

Not every team is in the race for the leaderboard. There are other things to consider, first we lose out on a first place finish, second we lose tokens or as second place team was dropped to 6th they lost out on finish, prizes vs coins. So your statement is wrong, it does determine things that we consider important.
    Happy
    Town Level 153

I am really beginning to feel that vodka was involved........somehow
    Town: CrestCat City, founded June 2015
    Town Level: 134
    Zoo Level: 45, 180/180 animals, 64 zoo shop shelves
    Barn Size: 3210
    Co-op: Tigger's Den
    Device: Kindle Fire

Very disappointed that this keeps happening... It would be great to get a response!
    Sam

Android