Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Some New Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by William Shannon View Post
    You don’t need to respond to or critique my every suggestion. Many of my suggestions are to save time. All of that swiping adds up to wasted time. The game has many things you could be doing and I’m just looking for ways for us to save time.
    I don't think there is much time to be saved where swiping is concerned, honestly it is such a quick thing to do!

As for not responding to your suggestions (whether it be to agree, disagree or question your suggestions), I thought the whole point of the forum was that we do give our opinions to other people's ideas

You don’t need to respond to or critique my every suggestion. Many of my suggestions are to save time. All of that swiping adds up to wasted time. The game has many things you could be doing and I’m just looking for ways for us to save time.
    William Shannon, while you collected here a large number of ideas, they represent your preferences, not the ones of every player.
    Since you posted this thread on this forum, you should expect feedback from other players, even if you like it or not, or see it as critique. This is not a direct way of communicating with the developers, it's a place were ideas are discussed among players, and the ones that are most heavily supported, are passed on to the devs.

If you are looking just to inform the devs of your ideas, you can send them a message directly from the game, there won't be any players there to respond and comment on your ideas.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

William Shannon
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    William Shannon, while you collected here a large number of ideas, they represent your preferences, not the ones of every player.
    Since you posted this thread on this forum, you should expect feedback from other players, even if you like it or not, or see it as critique. This is not a direct way of communicating with the developers, it's a place were ideas are discussed among players, and the ones that are most heavily supported, are passed on to the devs.

If you are looking just to inform the devs of your ideas, you can send them a message directly from the game, there won't be any players there to respond and comment on your ideas.
    I get that, but nobody is commenting positive things and _DD_ only comments here questioning me and basically saying I’m lazy.

I would love to be able to better communicate with international co op members. We have one whose language is mainly characters. A copy/paste feature in the chat window for translations or a keyboard that allows you to switch from your standard language to co op members language would be helpful

I get that, but nobody is commenting positive things and _DD_ only comments here questioning me and basically saying I’m lazy.
    I don't think _DD_ is basically saying that you're lazy. Like Downton mentioned swiping through your stables isn't that hard to do.
    The thoughts in my mind reading your first posts in this thread was, and I really like to know, is there anything you Do like about Township?
    What is keeping you coming back?

As the long time player that you are, I wish you seriously more fun again in this game

William Shannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I don't think _DD_ is basically saying that you're lazy. Like Downton mentioned swiping through your stables isn't that hard to do.
    The thoughts in my mind reading your first posts in this thread was, and I really like to know, is there anything you Do like about Township?
    What is keeping you coming back?

As the long time player that you are, I wish you seriously more fun again in this game
    It’s not that it’s hard to do. It takes time. Every thing that can be added to save time in the game is a win in my book. Frees us up to do other things. The game is very busy and all these seconds add up!

Of course I like township. They like getting feedback to improve the game. I just look to see what can be changed for various reasons. Things I think could be better or improved in some way that maybe the developers didn’t think of. That’s what this section of the forum is for. I’ve been a very active player for almost four years. I have a good idea what’s wanted or needed.

William Shannon
    Can this thread be closed/deleted? I took the advice to message the devs directly.

Can this thread be closed/deleted? I took the advice to message the devs directly.
    It would be a shame to delete/close this thread you have some good ideas in it and even the ones that don't appeal to me will no doubt be something other players would like.
    You have created a thread that has interested people enough to comment on, to me whether the comments agree or disagree that s a positive thing.

ETA These are my favourite ideas you have suggested

Recycling factory
    Lab booster to cut the cost of dealers offers in half
    More crop fields
    Barn upgrade to increase to 100
    A stuffed bear in the doll factory
    Ability to put any building in storage
    A zoo sign so we can name our zoo
    Allow any decoration to be placed in the zoo
    Ability to pick whichever houses we choose

I like a lot of your suggestions, lol and apologise I only commented on what I wasn't so keen on.
    Last edited by Downton; 09-15-2018 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Attachment 32135

New update released has exactly this
    Typical I had loads of the other dec chairs have just had to swap loads of them for these ones. I hope they add people to the other dec chairs as well
    Last edited by Downton; 09-16-2018 at 01:09 AM.

I'm sorry to see you wanted to "read" comments to your ideas this way and not as showing some more results of your ideas, as it was meant - plus a bit of joking in expressing this. That's also allowed here, AFAIK.
    In my experience and opinion, people often make suggestions where they *think* nobody before has thought of them. What helps extremely then is if the idea-giver is also giving a factual reason, not just "it would be nice", cos that is where opinions vary.
    And then one can certainly have different opinions about whether f.e. saving time goes well with the strategies of this game (if your suggestion does it at all).
    If you just want silent reactions from the Devs and only them, then yes, writing to them directly might help. I hope they will still discuss them....
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-16-2018 at 05:10 AM.