Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some New Ideas

I'm REALLY, REALLY hoping that we get our "Drop Box" back!!!
    (I love to 'drop' and and see the available land. That helps me with designing my Town.)

VERY difficult to view unused land area and also it's almost impossible to move a fence post behind a larger structure. There isn't room to "Move" all the items that would need to be moved to retrieve smaller items.

The bottom of the Turbines seem back to normal, however, the arm and fan don't seem to stand as tall!! Thought they were going back to normal. (Forgive me if I'm wrong.) Just seems they were higher in the air!!

Can any of these issues be addressed in the next upgrade?

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE LITTLE PPL USING CHAIRS ETC!!!

**WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE OF THAT**!!!

(Makes it nicer than "dormant" objects.) For instance, Maybe a person (little ppl) 'tending' at the Tiki Bar's.

THANK YOU for the Expansion's and the current little people using items in Town!!
    Also,Thank You ALL for the GIFT!!

Hope you have an AWESOME Day!! 😀

Thank You!!
    Catrina

The "drop box" or "hide all" tool is still available once you click on a road/path/land button. It pops up in the bottom corner and you can vanish everything as usual. There are many other people begging for it to be put back to normal though, so, fingers crossed.

I haven't put my turbine back out yet, and probably wouldn't notice anyway... Can anyone else shed some light here?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Quote Originally Posted by William Shannon View Post
    In the market, make some boxes like the green ones (but a different color) and have building/mine items you can buy with coins, not T cash.

The boxes could also be color coded. For example, all crop boxes could be red, and all factory item boxes could be blue.
    I’ve actually gotten building materials, mining tools, and expansion products in my regular brown market boxes on several occasions. Are you just wanting to distinguish those so that they are more easily spotted? I can see how if you have a lot of open boxes in your market you might scroll past something, not a personal problem as I haven’t really purchased any extra boxes outside of what I was originally given, but I understand from other posts the issue.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I haven't put my turbine back out yet, and probably wouldn't notice anyway... Can anyone else shed some light here?
    Your wish....
    .. my command

William Shannon
    Make it so we can buy all of the “The First...” statues with T cash.

Quote Originally Posted by William Shannon View Post
    Make it so we can buy all of the “The First...” statues with T cash.
    ..where there are several wishes for the ability to buy more stuff with coins: why?

Why is it that my rocket ride doesn't spin? All the other stuff moves. We like moveable decorations. Also, my swan pond in my town has a bug. My swans are swimming on grass. Just wanted to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&love View Post
    Why is it that my rocket ride doesn't spin? All the other stuff moves. We like moveable decorations. Also, my swan pond in my town has a bug. My swans are swimming on grass. Just wanted to know.
    If you use the forum's handy search function to find things you want to know, Peace, you'll see that both things have been discussed at some length already, here and here
    Last edited by Bessville; 09-07-2018 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Error in link

William Shannon
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ..where there are several wishes for the ability to buy more stuff with coins: why?
    It should be either/or. Those statues are soooo expensive. It would be ideal for me for be able to buy them with T cash (based on the cost of the current statues that allow you to use T cash).

William Shannon
    Make it so we always get regatta rewards (in the instance we leave a co-op or are kicked out). It isn’t right that we lose them.