Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some New Ideas

William Shannon
    For the zoo: some way for our townspeople to pay admission for going to the zoo. Zoos aren’t free! We could have have random numbers of people in our population pay a certain amount to visit the zoo and we receive the fee daily.

I would like to see people sit in my beach chairs. My beach looks like there was a shark warning - there's never any people on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamonddale View Post
    I would like to see people sit in my beach chairs. My beach looks like there was a shark warning - there's never any people on it!
    7074F38A-77F3-4EBD-9D9A-41D56E3689E7.jpg

New update released has exactly this
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

William Shannon
    Make the helicopter pad the same size as the airport and give us the option to buy more helicopters (up to 3 or 4) so we can send out more than one order at a time. This may require a redesign of the helicopter pad.

A “photo mode” which hides the UI so we can take nice photos of our towns.

Ability to customize which tabs we have on the bottom right (heli, train, plane).

Dynamite should blast open locked chests in the Mine.

Remove the item limit for co-op requests and make any requested item be the same number. Example: any product request would be the same number and not range from 1-10.

William Shannon
    Remove the need to have to scroll through products in factories. Some factories have so many items, you have to scroll. It would be nice (and easier) to see them all at once.

William Shannon
    In the market, make some boxes like the green ones (but a different color) and have building/mine items you can buy with coins, not T cash.

The boxes could also be color coded. For example, all crop boxes could be red, and all factory item boxes could be blue.

Quote Originally Posted by William Shannon View Post
    Remove the need to have to scroll through products in factories. Some factories have so many items, you have to scroll. It would be nice (and easier) to see them all at once.
    Could you give an example, please? I don't have to scroll in factories - is this a thing of smaller phone screen maybe?

William Shannon
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Could you give an example, please? I don't have to scroll in factories - is this a thing of smaller phone screen maybe?
    The Mexican restaurant and pastry factory and during the events many others have it.

Quote Originally Posted by William Shannon View Post
    The Mexican restaurant and pastry factory and during the events many others have it.
    Thanks I do not have to scroll in either of them, although they have 8 items. I'm playing on a tablet, so I still think it's device related. Do you not have the same difference between your two devices? (i don't know how 'big' your iPad is)
    If it is device-related, they could remove "the need to scroll" only by taking out 1 item to produce (assuming that you have no problem with 7). And they would have to find a new place for it...

I've also often been :eye-rolling: when they put event items just in these full factories, "just because" of the production context. But whether they'll change it... or can change it without losing stuff for the production process or creating new factories for the same "theme", is doubtful IMO now, but - well, it's a wishlist.

FYI, I think this is the case for higher level players. I have been playing a few years and when I started a lot of players were already at higher levels. A lot of them wanted more things to do. Hence, and not sure in what particular order, we had a sailing event which turned into the regatta, the "building" of the birthday cake, spaceport, dinosaur land, the car showcase, and the zoo itself. Plus the start of the more involved special events of the fishing completion, flying competition, the restaurant, and the match 3 game. I feel those last for so long so the higher levels have something to do.
    Granted we wish for new things, take less time to build etc. And we all have gotten frustrated at times, but on the whole Playrix does try to improve the game.
    All we can do is continue to submit ideas and hopefully some will take hold. Just thought of a couple ideas, need to submit them!