I would love to see a recycling factory. I have different ideas about how it could work:

The recycling factory could allow you to recycle items in exchange for what it took to make them. So if I recycle 1 table, I get back the materials it took to make them (3 pine trees).

The recycling factory could also take building materials for coins (I’m aware we can sell them from our barn) or to exchange them for other building materials. That would be a good way to balance out the building materials since some of us get more of one thing and not many of another.

The recycling factory should be instant with no waiting period or production que.

Some other ideas:

Themed town skins. Similar to Minecraft texture packs. We can either buy them or they’d be free. It’d be a great customization feature that lets us choose how our town looks overall. This would also be good to add a nighttime skin. I’m aware we won’t ever have day/night cycles, but isn’t picking one or the other doable? Would also love it to always be winter in my town. It’s my favorite season!

Lab booster that doubles the value of everything you sell from your barn.

Lab booster to cut the cost of the dealer’s offers in half.

Vanilla bean crop. The possibilities for recipes using this item are endless!

No items should require more than three ingredients. Several have four ingredients. That’s too much.

The recipes for food items should be more realistic. For example, it doesn’t take four eggs to make one muffin in real life.