Thread: City Market Barn Quantity Displayed

City Market Barn Quantity Displayed

It would be beneficial to show the quantity in my barn below the product that is for sale in each stall of the City Market. It would reduce the back and forth between barn and market when buying items.

I totally agree with this!

It could be done adding a pop up where you have the barn quantity displayed and a button “BUY” like the pop up you get when you fill planes and trains crates.

Barn Inventiry in Market

It is aggravating when you spend your hard earned coins on something in the market, when you already have 5. Why not put a number next to each item in the market indicating how many you already have in your barn? It would save time while shopping and help you save your coins for things you really need.
    I see it kind of like the little numbers on phone apps that indicate notifications. Doesn’t need to be complex, just a little number to let us know if we need a particular item in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Forsgren View Post
    It is aggravating when you spend your hard earned coins on something in the market, when you already have 5. Why not put a number next to each item in the market indicating how many you already have in your barn? It would save time while shopping and help you save your coins for things you really need.
    I see it kind of like the little numbers on phone apps that indicate notifications. Doesn’t need to be complex, just a little number to let us know if we need a particular item in the market.
    Hi Nicole,
    this would be a very useful function and you're not the first who came to that conclusion It is already on the list of frequently suggested ideas. You can check the list here: http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....s-Convenience)