Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 25.08 New Update

bini
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post

Seem like Ernie has been away too. Did not get a single request for help from him all week. Unless I'm stuck with a ghost copy of his town which would not surprise me the way things work right now.

I had to resent all my bug reports and I'm still waiting for an answer
    Hi Graylady,
    Ernie isn't on vacation, I did in fact have two train requests from him :-)
    But I wouldn't be surprised if there were ghost towns - there are a lot of players with high levels and very low stats!
    Kuen made a remark about test players somewhere...

I'm also still waiting for responses to my support emails. I guess they think posting something general like 'we work on a solution' is enough...

Kind regards
    bini

Ernie asks for help every day- that's for sure. If you haven't heard from him, send us a report: support@playrix.com and we will check everything for you!

Chic121
    Dear Kuen

New to forum. I have signed up etc but it says below this that "I may not post threads". Code BB on? Have I done something wrong please. I don't understand. regards.

Chic121

Anne J Prather
    WUT....no new cars...in fact what cars I did have disappeared. ..I have just emergency cars...when are u going to open new territory? ....what is the deal with Endonesia? ....I don't have any Endonesia. ....when are u going to open new territory and give me back my vehicles. ..I don't have my convertible anymore either....wuts up?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne J Prather View Post
    WUT....no new cars...in fact what cars I did have disappeared. ..I have just emergency cars...when are u going to open new territory? ....what is the deal with Endonesia? ....I don't have any Endonesia. ....when are u going to open new territory and give me back my vehicles. ..I don't have my convertible anymore either....wuts up?
    Hi! I am sory to hear this. Could you, perhaps, send a request to our HelpDesk: support@playrix.com. We will help you resolve all the issues step by step

Quote Originally Posted by Anne J Prather View Post
    Hi Ann,

Welcome to the forums.

We never actually got the new cars. They will show up only on the next upgrade of the game. Right now, we only have emergency vehicules.

On Facebook and in one email I received, Playrix annouced an upgrade of the game in october. But they still have bugs with the gifts, friends, followed, clovers system to take care of.

Graylady, Canada
    Level 65
    Android but not facebook

diver-hloc
    OMG... another update and new issue with the game appears....

Just updated this eveing (+8 GMT) which was supposed to 'Fixed Bugs'.... then lo and behold... I can't see the train request from my wife and she can't see mine... and we are playing the game side by side... when I click on her 'request'... it shows a train that has long since been filled by me hours ago... and while I have 2 train in my town waiting to be filled... my wife's game showed that I have no train in town, even when she can see my request for help on the friend list....

Please STOP updating if every update is causing more issue than it solves....

Tosh
    Hi Graylady I will try you for a answer cant see my friends due thy have a new version of game Kuen asked me if I was on ios or Android I replied to say I was on android but she never got back to me

Dirkana
    Hi people of playrix,

just à Quick review of the new update:

- Thanks for the warning About the cash spending option.
    - The new layout of the building is à matter of taste, but personally i miss the old layout. Except for the trains, they are beatifull.
    - I think it is time for a way to make iT possible to let the trains now, that we don't need certain material. E.g. We only need material for the mine, because all the rest is expanded or build. In the beginning, went the trains arrive, they had two out of three excavation-material with them. At this moment, it's one out of five.
    - I still wandering when the harbour is going to be activated.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Tosh View Post
    Hi Graylady I will try you for a answer cant see my friends due thy have a new version of game Kuen asked me if I was on ios or Android I replied to say I was on android but she never got back to me
    HI Tosh and welcome to the forums

Sorry to be so late but I never saw your message before. Seem like the server did not post many messages during a period of time.

As for your friends not showing up, I hope this has been fixed for you.

Playrix is still working on bugs on the whole system of friends, gifts, clovers etc...

For android we had a new version of the game (1.6.5) that resove some of those but not all. Did you get that one since your message ?

Hoping you will be back to see my answer.

Graylady, Canada
    Level 66
    Android but not facebook