Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 98

Thread: 25.08 New Update

  1. #11
    bini
    Guest

    No likes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Hi bini, do your play Township for Android? Can you see all the likes now or not? If not, please, send a request to our HelpDesk: support@playrix.com. We will take care of the issue!
    Hi Kuen,
    yes, I play on Android. I already reported the issues I have/had, which included the disappeared likes. I received an automatic confirmation, but no response. If I didn't read here or in FB, I wouldn't have seen the info on the server issue or that the friends list problem was solved (although I realized that also when logging in and they were there again). So what's the point of reporting it again...?
    They haven't returned, and new ones don't get recorded, so I'm still on zero. And the ones I give are not remembered either. Surely I'm not the only one with the issue - looks to me as if this happens to Android only.
    Kind regards
    bini

  2. #12
    bini
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi bini

    You forgot the red pick-up with the big horn. I don't see any new vehicule either. Like you I was expecting new private cars like the convertible, but nothing of the sort in my town.

    As I'm not on facebook so I don't have friends, just 5 people I follow and random people. I see the requests, can fill the car but I don't receive the clovers.

    As I don't have anything left to build, I sell all the building materials as soon as they come in. As I bought my last lot expansion this morning, I have to decide how many expansion tools I will keep in my barn until the next upgrade of the game. When they will announce a new update with buildings, I'll start collecting the tools again.

    Graylady, Canada
    Level 63
    Android but not facebook
    Hi Graylady,

    Yes I forgot the red one :-)

    I must admit that it's more fun since I added friends and have a big list, so usually a good choice of wagons to fill, as well as quick help when I ask for help with them. When two thirds of my list were gone I really missed that part!
    Wouldn't it be a reason for you to join FB? I'm active on FB for Township, let's say for 99% :-) I made a few quite nice virtual friends with which I exchange about other subjects than Township.
    If I could I'd send you a few clovers :-)

    My strategy is the same as yours, but I still have a few expansions left - I have way too much building stuff and not enough of the rest of the tools...

    Kind regards
    bini

  3. #13
    sgt_majorette
    Guest
    Can't play the new update on my senile iOS 5.1.1 iPad. Can't "Report an Issue" because the game won't stay open long enough.

    But it looks as if it would be nice to play...

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_majorette View Post
    Can't play the new update on my senile iOS 5.1.1 iPad. Can't "Report an Issue" because the game won't stay open long enough.

    But it looks as if it would be nice to play...
    Hi sgt_majorette

    Send a regular email at support@playrix.com

    Give as much data as you can : os and version, name of town, device

    They should be able to help you that way

    Graylady, Canada
    Level 63
    Android but not facebook

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_majorette View Post
    Can't play the new update on my senile iOS 5.1.1 iPad. Can't "Report an Issue" because the game won't stay open long enough.

    But it looks as if it would be nice to play...
    Hi! Do you receive any error messages when you try to open the game? What exactly happens when you try to open it? Please, definitely send us a regular e-mail: support@playrix.com. If possible, please, provide us with the full link to your Facebook Profile page and we will check everything for you.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bini View Post
    Hi Kuen,
    yes, I play on Android. I already reported the issues I have/had, which included the disappeared likes. I received an automatic confirmation, but no response. If I didn't read here or in FB, I wouldn't have seen the info on the server issue or that the friends list problem was solved (although I realized that also when logging in and they were there again). So what's the point of reporting it again...?
    They haven't returned, and new ones don't get recorded, so I'm still on zero. And the ones I give are not remembered either. Surely I'm not the only one with the issue - looks to me as if this happens to Android only.
    Kind regards
    bini
    If you already sent a request to us, then our agents should get back to you as soon as possible. We will use the information about your account and try our best to return all the LIKES. Stay tuned!

  7. #17
    oFLUUDo
    Guest
    to the development team - dope update! a lot of cool tweaks. the game's color palette got a upgrade. additional details to enjoy & make the houses look individually much better. my favorite being the house with the socks drying on the clothes line. makes me laugh every time. Nice touch with the plot grid when in edit mode! The museum got new items! more reason to work those trains. Cant wait for the big update, hope opening the dock will add freshness to game play.

  8. #18
    suzijazz
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by COUUP View Post
    to the development team - dope update! a lot of cool tweaks. the game's color palette got a upgrade. additional details to enjoy & make the houses look individually much better. my favorite being the house with the socks drying on the clothes line. makes me laugh every time. Nice touch with the plot grid when in edit mode! The museum got new items! more reason to work those trains. Cant wait for the big update, hope opening the dock will add freshness to game play.
    Hi which house has the socks on the line can't for the life of me find it

  9. #19
    What has become of Kuen? No posts by her since August 31. Yoo Hoo, Kuen - come out, come out, wherever you are!
    Join Date: June 2014
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

    Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

  10. #20
    Hi Nana

    I figure she was on holiday last week. Expect her to come back tomorrow.

    Seem like Ernie has been away too. Did not get a single request for help from him all week. Unless I'm stuck with a ghost copy of his town which would not surprise me the way things work right now.

    I had to resent all my bug reports and I'm still waiting for an answer, so maybe the whole team was off ?

    Graylady, Canada
    Level 64
    Android but not facebook

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •