Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 25.08 New Update

25.08 New Update

Dear Townshippers, we're pleased to present an all-new Township update with loads of improvements! http://plrx.gs/1rpMx1z

New Content:
    * City edit mode now includes the ability to lay various kinds of pavement. You can place decorations and buildings directly on the pavement!
    * Rural decorations added to the Store: Spring, Fresh Hay, Sunflowers, Windmill, and Well.

Balance Improvements:
    * Maximum city level raised to 100!
    * 5 new expansions added to the city.
    * Trains bring materials for expansions more often now.
    * The daily bonus got bigger! Simply play the game every day and get a reward.
    * Now you can send up to 5 gifts a day. Don't forget to delight your friends!

Other Improvements:
    * Community requested feature: Now you can adjust your settings, so that a confirmation window appears before Township Cash is spent.
    * The Central Museum now has 5 new collections of artifacts. Explore the mine and collect them all!
    * There are new cars on the streets, and you can even find mountain climbers in the mountains!
    * Improved graphics for homes!
    * And lots of other improvements!

The update is now available for everyone: iOS, Android and Kindle users!

We hope you like all these changes! Stay tuned!
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 03:19 PM.

bini
    Hi Kuen,
    Yes, some of these seem to apply, but not all...
    - trains bring materials more often? Still takes 5 hours for a train to return. Trains are filled with lots of building materials I don't need because there aren't any buildings left to build. I have to wait several days until I can start with another extension.
    - the mountain climber is there, but no new cars?
    - yes, now 5 gifts a day. Although over 100 of my friends have disappeared from my list since I updated this is still not a lot... and I'm not the only one with a bigger friend list...
    Kind regards
    Sabine

Hi Bini

They did not say the trains would come more often, just that we would receive MORE tools to expand the land. They just change the distribution of what come in the trains. The trains themselves are still at 4.25, 4.30 or 4.45 hours. I see many more trains with 5 cars and less with 3 cars.

I agree with you that the building tools are rather futile for us who don't have anything left to build.

I have not seen the new cars either.

My biggest disappointment is no improvment in the help / clover for me. Can't get clover at all except from Ernie.

Graylady, Canada
    Level 63
    Android but not facebook

Chic121

New update ios

Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Dear Townshippers, we're pleased to present an all-new Township update with loads of improvements! http://plrx.gs/1rpMx1z

New Content:
    * City edit mode now includes the ability to lay various kinds of pavement. You can place decorations and buildings directly on the pavement!
    * Rural decorations added to the Store: Spring, Fresh Hay, Sunflowers, Windmill, and Well.

Balance Improvements:
    * Maximum city level raised to 100!
    * 5 new expansions added to the city.
    * Trains bring materials for expansions more often now.
    * The daily bonus got bigger! Simply play the game every day and get a reward.
    * Now you can send up to 5 gifts a day. Don't forget to delight your friends!

Other Improvements:
    * Community requested feature: Now you can adjust your settings, so that a confirmation window appears before Township Cash is spent.
    * The Central Museum now has 5 new collections of artifacts. Explore the mine and collect them all!
    * There are new cars on the streets, and you can even find mountain climbers in the mountains!
    * Improved graphics for homes!
    * And lots of other improvements!

The update is now available for everyone: iOS, Android and Kindle users!

We hope you like all these changes! Stay tuned!
    I seem to have less cars on the road..
    Trains are taking almost 5 hours....
    So we were not listened to about the ingot maker or the "Fencing" .......
    Yes graphics / colours much crisper thank you .....
    I wS still only allowed to gift 3 people yesterday. But having said that. Just 2 more not very good considering amount of friends. ....
    Still too hard to expand.......

Will someone please answer this as I've posted two others asking questions and I just don't get any answers. Thank you.

Hi guys! Please, try to check everything once again and I am sure you will find new cars on the roads. If not, please, submit a request to our HelpDesk and we will check everything for you!

We will also take into account all your thoughts. Please, definitely leave us more feedback! I will also talk to our developers and check if it's gonna be possible to send more gifts in the future. Stay tuned!

bini

new features...

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Bini

They did not say the trains would come more often, just that we would receive MORE tools to expand the land. They just change the distribution of what come in the trains. The trains themselves are still at 4.25, 4.30 or 4.45 hours. I see many more trains with 5 cars and less with 3 cars.

I agree with you that the building tools are rather futile for us who don't have anything left to build.

I have not seen the new cars either.

My biggest disappointment is no improvment in the help / clover for me. Can't get clover at all except from Ernie.

Graylady, Canada
    Level 63
    Android but not facebook

Hi Greylady,
    You're right, they say that there will be more stuff, not faster :-)
    But still I seem to get more stuff I don't require anymore - I have sold at leas the materials for two buildings meanwhile to not stuff my barn. And I know I will miss those parts if there's something to build with a future update :-)

I checked and can see ambulance, police, fire engine, taxi, yellow bus. These were there before already. I thought there would be some private cars like the pink convertible from the sneak peek on FB...

I have lost all my likes, twice already, and since the latest update new likes are no longer recorded - still showing zero for me while my iOS friends still have theirs. And likes I have sent disappear after a logout... nothing that's too important to me but if I want to compare to a friend the stats should all be correct.

Perhaps the clovers don't work when you are friends with FB players? Just guessing...

Kind regards
    bini

bini
    Hi Kuen,

Which new cars are there then? I don't seem to be the only one who can't see a difference?
    I have ambulance, police, fire engine, taxi, yellow bus. These existed before the update already?
    I thought there would be something like the pink convertible from the FB sneak peek...

Kind regards
    bini

Hi bini

You forgot the red pick-up with the big horn. I don't see any new vehicule either. Like you I was expecting new private cars like the convertible, but nothing of the sort in my town.

As I'm not on facebook so I don't have friends, just 5 people I follow and random people. I see the requests, can fill the car but I don't receive the clovers.

As I don't have anything left to build, I sell all the building materials as soon as they come in. As I bought my last lot expansion this morning, I have to decide how many expansion tools I will keep in my barn until the next upgrade of the game. When they will announce a new update with buildings, I'll start collecting the tools again.

Graylady, Canada
    Level 63
    Android but not facebook
    Last edited by Graylady; 08-27-2014 at 08:47 PM. Reason: add info

Dion Monet
    Hi everyone,
    Just to say I'm really thrilled with this new update.
    I really love the new rural decorations. Since I work in order to keep my Township as green and countryside as possible, it's really appreciated.
    I'm also very happy with the confirmation window about money : it's about time
    The welcome screen ( the image you see when you open the game, I'm not sure what it's called) is just fab ! The sheep and cow are so funny.
    And the new artefacts in the museum look great.
    Cheers to all from a happy Township player,
    Dion

Hi bini, do your play Township for Android? Can you see all the likes now or not? If not, please, send a request to our HelpDesk: support@playrix.com. We will take care of the issue!