Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 25.08 New Update

Hi Chic121

Like we explain before, we don't see past the next level. I'm at level 68 and all I see is what it takes to reach level 69. That's it. There is no way to know how many levels are available in the game.

I don't know what you are looking for.

Graylady
    Level 68 about half-way
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Chic121! Graylady is absolutely right. Please, let us know more information. Could it be that we don't get your question in a right way? Unfortunately, you can't see past the next level. To see it you need to actually reach it.

diver-hloc
    Hi all.... Mid-Oct is soon upon us... any update on the Date of the next Township game UPDATE ?? Thxs.

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Hi all.... Mid-Oct is soon upon us... any update on the Date of the next Township game UPDATE ?? Thxs.
    As soon as update is out we will let you guys know! I will try to contact our developers today and ask them about the exact date

Sus Benimsin
    android gaks note 3 neo phone to my new updated automatically after throwing the game after a while I got into the game .tekr enters when the same problem I did not have such a problem before updating I live .this how to correct the problem .... good work with respect ...

Sus Benimsin
    I solved the problem. problem, uninstall the game from the Play Store app on android again got acquainted improving.

Kuen pham, I have contacted the help desk support email with no replies and it seems to me I would have to spend thousands of actual currency to even get close the Ernie. The slabs (building materials are almost non existent and I feel like I'm getting bricks instead of the slabs I should be getting. It's kinda crazy to send of 10 trains to get 1 slab if not more trains than 10 just for 1 slab. Also nobody can join my co-op I started. It's open and set on lowest level and still no one can join. I tried to resend my co-op invites to my friends and it won't let you. Please let me know what is going on, don't you guys want people to keep playing or do you want people to give up because it's way too difficult to progress.

Hi Kushville. This is a very old thread. Kuen does not normally post in the Township forum any more.
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en